• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grow out a watchlist/grizzly adams beard, looks good but only if I let it grow for 5+ months with maintenance, and between then and when it's growing it looks like complete shit.

LotusHD

Banned
That PDP thread still going, and some people actually catching bans in there from time to time it seems. You got me fucked up if I were to ever cape so hard for a Youtuber that I'd get banned for it lol

Slayven

That PDP thread still going, and some people actually catching bans in there from time to time it seems. You got me fucked up if I were to ever cape so hard for a Youtuber that I'd get banned for it lol

Like really, when you go hard for a piece of shit, that tells me you might be one too and don't want to be seen the same.

The flavor of the thread is PDP is not wrong for being a fuckboy, the evil media is wrong for pointing it out.

A racist ass youtuber too, like god damn, cape for Sargon and PDP? They got money from you idiots they don't care about you.

Numb

Is it safe for a brother to grow a beard in the US?
Don't know about Lion
In EU here

He could have done way worse and still have these folks lining up

D i Z

xeRn.jpg
lp2ei.jpg

;_;

My dude IFS.... -_-

He looks like he was at peace with it when he went.
Where the body, nigga?

I'm not a fan of shaving my face. I have no intention of doing that for anyone ever again.

Numb

My dude IFS.... -_-

He looks like he was at peace with it when he went.
Where the body, nigga?

I'm not a fan of shaving my face. I have no intention of doing that for anyone ever again.

I don't know what you could possibly be talking about.

proud.gif

-----

Was regretting doing that for a long while
Never cutting again

God damn it. I kinda wanna buy Horizon and Nier but I already have my hands full with that entire Kingdom Hearts PS4 collection in March.
also decided not to buy a switch right away so I have the cash lol

Malyse

I'm gonna cop that Horizon for my big brother. His birthday is in a little over a month and he isn't gonna get it.
Thats his daughter with the dollhouse for those keeping track

People are stupid as fuck. Especially when they waltz right in, not knowing they about to get snared. Too damn stupid to defend racism, too damn stupid to post on Neogaf.

akira28

The guy is getting worse, wonder what vid he will put up next? The shit JK etc are getting is disgusting.

Its like a washing machine with a brick suddenly thrown into it. He's unbalanced, and since he was probably never right in the first place, he's probably going to reveal some stuff. like....Ace of Base's secret Nazi lyrics just because.

Dude was a legit neonazi, says he cleans up, then suddenly his top chart pop band has lowkey white nationalism stuff in it and all we can do is shrug because racism is quantum locked until a person comes out and confesses their racism.

Nudull

Banned

Well, it's locked now. Surprised it took so long.

I fucked up picking a theater for Get Out, instead of driving to the one 15 minutes away I forgot Town and Country had a parking trap game set up and the theater has shitty small screens for the room size AND it's flat seating instead of raised
It's like watching to on a 720p screen

Izuna

Banned
Uhhhh got the (paid) trial shifts for tomorrow and Monday for the OTHER job I wanted right after I accepted the restaurant.

Hrmm

I have survived 24 years on this earth as of today
I am going to graduate this year

Life is aiight

Congrats! I'll graduate next year if all's good in the world!

Mizerman

They wanna fly to close to the sun to see how far they'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom