• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

the cheering and applause when the revenge arc began, my girlfriend was yelling to double tap everybody

I had a feeling that the cops would show up once he started killing people, so when the sirens started up everyone was like "Awwww..." and that quickly changed to "YEEAAAAAAH" and applause because Rod was awesome.

Beefy

Happy bday Fyre.

--------------------------

Dad Beef got the all clear after having a cancerous growth removed from his leg last night.

Numb

Happy birthday Fyre🎂🎂
Congrats Beefy
Happy born day Fyre!

He's from Nigeria it makes sense.
Bambi is my shit though....

They earned a Trump presidency.

Bigger isn't exactly better when it comes to Bioware. I'm still not really hyped for Mass Effect yet.
Noticed
Bambi is alright
Didn't blast it nearly as much as Long live the chief,Classic man and A little bit more
So good

Numb

Thanks Numb
No problem man
Sup ninjas

How you doing man
Hope you and the crew are ready for these hands today

raw

shingi70

Banned
why can't people realize that the WSJ writer being a piece of shit doesn't absolve Pewdiepie from being a piece of shit.

I sorta missed out and ignored gamer gate while it was happening, but I didn't realize how the nerd community was a bunch of fuckboys until The Force Awakens was. Just the reception from those gamergater guys and seeing a big portion of the fan base calling Kylo Renn an impressionable kid when dudes like 30 was lame.

why can't people realize that the WSJ writer being a piece of shit doesn't absolve Pewdiepie from being a piece of shit.

I sorta missed out and ignored gamer gate while it was happening, but I didn't realize how the nerd community was a bunch of fuckboys until The Force Awakens was. Just the reception from those gamergater guys and seeing a big portion of the fan base calling Kylo Renn an impressionable kid when dudes like 30 was lame.

Yep. Its pretty damn crazy to see so many dumbasses being stupid as hell.

Slayven

A 16 year old Conservative girl from Canada took down Milo, cause he was giving the Right a bad name.

While the US "Allies" wanted to play patty cake with him.

Minorities in America can only really count on each other

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Happy bday Fyre.

--------------------------

Dad Beef got the all clear after having a cancerous growth removed from his leg last night.

Yo, this is good news!

Was it Kuato?

Ignore me. I've had too much Gaf.

Seriously, I'm glad Pappa Beef is doing well.

Man I can't grow a beard to save my life. I need some tips so I can try again next year. The weather is too good right now for me to go through a patchy phase but early October I can start my next attempt.

Numb

Man I can't grow a beard to save my life. I need some tips so I can try again next year. The weather is too good right now for me to go through a patchy phase but early October I can start my next attempt.

Finding a style that suits you is important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom