• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
NyhVZKI.png

We finally made it. We got brothers in Lord of the Rings.

Spinluck

NyhVZKI.png

We finally made it. We got brothers in Lord of the Rings.

DIVERSITY IN FANTASY SETTINGS

I remember those threads justifying talking lizards/goblins/dragons and shit over having black people speaking old English.

too much MS placement tho. since when are they spending money on shit. You know this shit is fake when nikkas are using windows phones

They needed to fund the movie somehow! That Windows phone was funny though lol. Funnier than Bing or the Surface, people actually use those.

They needed to fund the movie somehow! That Windows phone was funny though lol. Funnier than Bing or the Surface, people actually use those.
It must have been hilarious to pitch it to them

we need a phone that constantly dies because it can't hold a charge even tho he almost never uses the phone

Malyse

Honestly, looking at the way I play games, I can see Switch being my go to system. The fact that the cards are small enough to go in the case I've been using for my DS/Vita/3DS games is a plus. I think I'll switch back to mostly physical this go round too.

-----

P5 is a fall game. #delayinbound.

-----

What part of the shoe game is this?
20170225-JJ8dMDC4zkOHVC0GzMXq

Izuna

Banned
I listen to Hamilton Soundtrack

I get patriotic for America

Then I remember Trump

Happens every day. Maybe twice a day.

Zekes!

Honestly, looking at the way I play games, I can see Switch being my go to system. The fact that the cards are small enough to go in the case I've been using for my DS/Vita/3DS games is a plus. I think I'll switch back to mostly physical this go round too.

-----

P5 is a fall game. #delayinbound.

-----

What part of the shoe game is this?
20170225-JJ8dMDC4zkOHVC0GzMXq

That's Oscar the Grouch's signature sneaker obviously.

Honestly, I've thought about copping a pair of Pump Fury's but that furry green is too much

��
Can't even with the systems
Could have afforded two of those minus Zelda if I didn't drop a hundred on For Honor
Worst decision ever

Damn dog. I played that beta once and was like "nah, I'm good"

Zekes!

I've avoided Ubisoft games for years (besides Rayman Legends) and copped Watch Dogs 2. No regrets there tho, it's a pretty dope game, even if it has its share of issues

Numb

Ohayo, BCT!

:(
Morning
I've avoided Ubisoft games for years (besides Rayman Legends) and copped Watch Dogs 2. No regrets there tho, it's a pretty dope game, even if it has its share of issues

Rayman is good shit. Looks great too
Played Watch dogs 1 (from library. No cent paid) and was not fun
Heard lots of good stuff about 2 and might try it if they bring it over too

Izuna

Banned
Locked out because my flat mates are...

Yeah. Been asking for my key since I've moved in, and every time I ask, they say they'll leave a key somewhere they never do.

AND you would think they would ask how much getting the essential af cleaning shit and doorbell cost

Scrubs for real

Slayven

Yeah. Been asking for my key since I've moved in, and every time I ask, they say they'll leave a key somewhere they never do.

AND you would think they would ask how much getting the essential af cleaning shit and doorbell cost

Scrubs for real

A real life Fawlty towers

Scrubs for real

Just snatch the key yourself and have it copied.

That's what I ended up doing

Izuna

Banned
A real life Fawlty towers

I'm gunna be out here for fucking hours

Just snatch the key yourself and have it copied.

That's what I ended up doing

I've been out applying/working since, and they keep the key in their pockets and shit.

I mean, I pressed this issue and I was told by either flat mate (including the live in landlord) and it was their point that they would leave a key in the safe spot.

Like, fucking hell.

~~
Now if I find cheaper/better accommodation IDGAF about going back on my work about staying here until June.

This sort of oversight is stupid. Fucking amateurs. I had to write my OWN tenancy agreement, to which they misrote their rucking email address for me to send it too.

Shy

Bill Paxton died.
Yeah. That's so sad, he seemed like a lovely fellow as well.
going by Tolken, black dude is probably evil as fuck
😞

Yeah, he and C.S. Lewis were rather racist. (though Lewis more so)
Ohh god. It's so true.
😂
Can't even with the systems
Could have afforded two of those minus Zelda if I didn't drop a hundred on For Honor
Worst decision ever
DA FUCK. ?

How did you drop 100 of that mess. ?
Ohayo, BCT!
Evening.

D i Z

I've been out applying/working since, and they keep the key in their pockets and shit.

I mean, I pressed this issue and I was told by either flat mate (including the live in landlord) and it was their point that they would leave a key in the safe spot.

Like, fucking hell.

~~
Now if I find cheaper/better accommodation IDGAF about going back on my work about staying here until June.

This sort of oversight is stupid. Fucking amateurs. I had to write my OWN tenancy agreement, to which they misrote their rucking email address for me to send it too.

My man, How many hints do you need them to throw out there?
You need to be a little firm and get them to cut the shit.

Sch1sm

😞

Ohh god. It's so true.

DA FUCK. ?

Evening.

Swedish prices favour no man.

Numb

Like, fucking hell.

~~

Go harder

��

Ohh god. It's so true.

DA FUCK. ?

Evening.
Gold version costs that much here
Don't worry i learn from my mistakes

Gotta decide between 1-2 switch or Zelda at launch.
What to do what to do. I hate being considerate about others.

Scrubs for real

Stop paying rent until you get a key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom