• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
What's Shadowrun?

This trailer threw me for a loop. At first I thought it was a hood movie and was like "shit, I don't think I've ever seen Will in one" then saw the cop costume and thought, oh this must be another cop role and then I saw the sword and magic shit and said "hell yeah!". An urban fantasy with a black dude.
This.
Shadowrun is a science fantasy tabletop role-playing game set in a near-future fictional universe in which cybernetics, magic and fantasy creatures co-exist. It combines genres of cyberpunk, urban fantasy and crime, with occasional elements of conspiracy, horror and detective fiction. From its inception in 1989, Shadowrun has remained among the most popular role-playing games. It has spawned a vast franchise that includes a series of novels, a collectible card game, two miniature-based tabletop wargames, and multiple video games.

Also. Hey. Hi. Everyone should play Shadowrun Dragonfall because it's fantastic. Isometric Turn Based RPG with solid ass writing backing it up. Shadowrun Hong Kong also comes highly recommended.

This.

Also. Hey. Hi. Everyone should play Shadowrun Dragonfall because it's fantastic. Isometric Turn Based RPG with solid ass writing backing it up. Shadowrun Hong Kong also comes highly recommended.

Oh so it's going to have sci-fi elements in it too? That's a bit disappointing, but I'm so glad to see a fantasy or sci-fi property with a black lead.

Numb

Is that why I always feel like they are about to go away?

Hold them tight while you still can
And the character murders
i might be too bloodthirsty actually wanting all the ones replaced by robots getting killed and we have robot ones going forward from now on without them knowing. But that is clearly impossible

LionPride

Banned
Hold them tight while you still can
And the character murders
i might be too bloodthirsty actually wanting all the ones replaced by robots getting killed and we have robot ones going forward from now on without them knowing. But that is clearly impossible

Fitz will die eventually

I've been saying it since Season 2, but as it becomes more and more likely that it may only get one more season...he or Simmons will get the Fred/Illyaria treatment or straight up die

Numb

Fitz will die eventually

I've been saying it since Season 2, but as it becomes more and more likely that it may only get one more season...he or Simmons will get the Fred/Illyaria treatment or straight up die

My money was on him too especially after him and his girl became official
I like the girl way more tbh as the nerd support so hope she stays

Leave Mack out of the possible deathlist

LionPride

Banned
My money was on him too especially after him and his girl became official
I like the girl way more tbh as the nerd support so hope she stays

Leave Mack out of the possible deathlist
Mack has survived the black character death curse so maybe?

My girl ain't shit sometimes. She has a an article she needs to submit for a work related volunteer group and I'm up writing it.
Do better

They had to basically change the whole season because they used their whole budget halfway through with all the Ghostrider stuff.

It's got one more then it's dead, I'd bet money. The mouse is good about letting stuff run but it's not drawing and it's too expensive to keep running and slaying the budget would ruin it.

I think one more then letting Clark Greg back into the movie verse is the best idea.

From what I remember, and it's been a while, the ending was supposed to be way darker and more introspective (think BvS but now shit) but was changed to a stereotypical superhero fist fight because it tested better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom