• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hold up, in Andromeda when you make your character -- one of the two Ryder siblings, the other sibling is still in the game right? I hope it's like Fallout 4 where you can customize both of them. Might just be like Dragon Age 2 where they auto-generate the family members though.

If it's the former am I the only one thinking of making an interratial (looking) brother-sister pair?
It's like in DA2, where if you're black they're black or if you're asian they're asian, as well as your parents.

They are twins.

Malyse

Actually, if you think about it the HD controllers for Switch make complete sense if they intend to make a Google Daydream/Samsung Gear VR style system that you can slot the Switch into.

The only time i ever felt that relationships had substance was in DA:O.
Some of Leliana endings were heartbreaking, she was so committed.

Cause DA:O was originally meant to be a self contained story so they could write it that way. Everything gotta be a trilogy now.

I agree with DA:O, in a sense it was fleshed out and it was a good story where you got to know your companions and their background and why they were fighting the war they were.

Numb

Didn't care much for 21 Savage till that one interview

VWGZq_s-200x150.gif

Too intense

zeemumu

Someone actually went and gave Get Out a rotten rating, bumping it down to 99%.

He also gave Rogue One, La La Land, I Am Not Your Negro, Moonlight, Star Trek Beyond, Finding Dory, Thor, X-Men: First Class, Tangled, The King's Speech, and Captain America: Civil War rotten scores.

But apparently he liked BvS, Dirty Grandpa, Assassin's Creed, The Green Hornet, and Resident Evil Afterlife.

Malyse

He also gave Rogue One, La La Land, I Am Not Your Negro, Moonlight, Star Trek Beyond, Finding Dory, Thor, X-Men: First Class, Tangled, The King's Speech, and Captain America: Civil War rotten scores.

But apparently he liked BvS, Dirty Grandpa, Assassin's Creed, The Green Hornet, and Resident Evil Afterlife.

I mean, you didn't know Armond White's shtick? Can't believe they let that dumb motherfucker back in though.

That
Horse
Over
There

Yeah that's Armond White for ya

He liked the spectacle but doesn't go crazy over celebrities.

Or he was dragged there. When I'm on vacation, half the stuff i do is because of another person. Hell, i took a Disney trip and hated most of it. Just for others.

You can participate because of family and not give one shit.

Like, i would support you, Vic but give no fucks about your mixtape. Come to the release party and talk mad shit about it, there.
But you'd be nodding your head while doing it tho

When I make a million or so off the mixtape I'm making a white version of The Color Purple

FyreWulff

I didn't. This is the first I'm hearing of him. Is he a troll or just truly shit?

"On Thursday night I posted in entry in defense of Armond White's review of "District 9." Overnight I received reader comments causing me to rethink that entry, in particular this eye-popping link supplied by Wes Lawson. I realized I had to withdraw my overall defense of White. I was not familiar enough with his work. It is baffling to me that a critic could praise "Transformers 2" but not "Synecdoche, New York." Or "Death Race" but not "There Will be Blood." I am forced to conclude that White is, as charged, a troll. A smart and knowing one, but a troll. "

-
Roger Ebert

Zekes!

So, did anyone here play Disc Jam beta? I'm asking because apparently Disc Jam is gonna be a playstation plus game for March and I plan on getting it.

I saw the Giant Bomb Quick Look. Looked pretty well made, though I didn't like the behind the back camera angle. With actual Windjammers coming out I rather just wait for that.

Malyse

In french here.

Rough translation courtesy of Coffinhal:

Strictly talking about the tutorial area :
Strong aliasing
Worse sharpness
Serious framerate drops
Visual issues with cutscenes and when getting out of the inventory
Too many actions (using a power+rotating the camera = "framerate death")
5 sec loading time when you get back to the Home menu
He installed every patch available
The plateau on Switch is bad framerate related and it gets better after, but in the plateau it's nowhere near what the Wii U version is

Switch or die.

andthebeatgoeson

So blame it on the white lady.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58b497d2e4b060480e0b0df1?

The dude from pwc, who is supposed to be laser focused on the envelopes and any envelope related business, posted on Twitter minutes before giving Beatty the wrong envelope.

What, pray tell, was the message he needed to get out to Slay?

The star to Great Wall 2, critically acclaimed Asian actress:

I think this was worse. Dude passed off the wrong envelope because he was thirsty. Posted a whole blog about how they were gonna be so focused.

They couldn't even pee.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5890f00ee4b02772c4e9cf63

But naw... This dude was mesmerized by Bucky McTootheses

Slayven

Damn they was quick to throw that Oscar's dude government name out there. THey could have just said an employee and they were handling things

Here's the cover of Armond White's article:

"Return of the Get-Whitey Movie". So pitiful.

Anyway, all these UK brothas comin for that number one spot.
What is a Get Whitey Movie?

The Shadowrun license can't be that expensive.

What's Shadowrun?

This trailer threw me for a loop. At first I thought it was a hood movie and was like "shit, I don't think I've ever seen Will in one" then saw the cop costume and thought, oh this must be another cop role and then I saw the sword and magic shit and said "hell yeah!". An urban fantasy with a black dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom