• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Trying to stay strong and not click on the Zelda spoilers thread.

I'll do it for you man. I'll post the good bits...

Good bits:

.............................. .

Zelda's boring

Merc_

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348332

The behavior of the posters in this thread...

BB3fbTQ.png

LotusHD

Banned
I'm not reading it. I made my shitpost about that bitch and her no class having ass with her feet on the couch.

How bad does it get?

Very lame attempt at comedy, to put it mildly. They wanted (and did) put a Brazzers logo on the picture. Because white woman on the couch + a bunch of black guys = laughs

Young Magus

He is right, that and folks laying into folks about how they want to get right with the lord now

Even then folks might shoop mjcry on Jesus

He aint wrong, lmao

Someone on gaf might make a thread about it and whether they should preorder the next big AAA game though

"Yo GAF I did the math and if I torrent the game then I can play the game for an extra 2 1/2 days until the meteor hits."
"Its not illegal if we all gonna die anyways right"

Merc_

The best part is knowing that if Trump supporters were making those remarks they would immediately be called out as racist and sexist. I love how they become "just jokes" when it's coming from liberals.

Young Magus

Very lame attempt at comedy, to put it mildly. They wanted (and did) put a Brazzers logo on the picture. Because white woman on the couch + a bunch of black guys = laughs

Ya know its funny that its always group of black ppl and one white person is all it takes for someone to request a brazzers logo.

Really shows you the thought process of folks

LotusHD

Banned
Skipped the Cosby show. I get it, but damn.

I really want to play this, is it worth buying a PS4 for?

If you got some other games you're interested in, then go for it. Reviews have been glowing for this game.

Ya know its funny that its always group of black ppl and one white person is all it takes for someone to request a brazzers logo.

Really shows you the thought process of folks

Mhm...

Enzom21

If you got some other games you're interested in, then go for it. Reviews have been glowing for this game.

Mhm...

There are a few games I'm interested in but I don't want a repeat of the my Xbox1 S situation.
Bought it for Sunset Overdrive and the Rare collection, didn't finish the former barely touched the latter. Haven't even started any of the Halo games that came with it.

LotusHD

Banned
There are a few games I'm interested in but I don't want a repeat of the my Xbox1 S situation.
Bought it for Sunset Overdrive and the Rare collection, didn't finish the former barely touched the latter. Haven't even started any of the Halo games that came with it.

Ah well take your time deciding, Horizon ain't going anywhere.

They still going at it...

akira28

Well a former speechwriter for George W Bush thinks that La La Land producer dude should be made Man of the Year for how graciously he gave his award over to those charity case Moonlight people. Twitter was a mistake.

Mornin BCT.

Saw Get Out last night and
found the first 1/2-3/4 of the movie to be really interesting. That was what I really interested in seeing. How the would portray the black experience, for others to finally see, but ultimately miss.

Good movie overall

Can't wait to play Horizon when I get back from running errands.

May I ask what you are playing now?

shingi70

Banned
Morning, Horizon looks like its going to be a game of the year contender. I still find it funny how much the posters in the OT thread freak out at the thought of this game being similqr to far cry like its a bad thing.

Morning, Horizon looks like its going to be a game of the year contender. I still find it funny how much the posters in the OT thread freak out at the thought of this game being similqr to far cry like its a bad thing.

It's a show your ass parade at any given moment

It's crazy hearing from people you know in real life, who lurk gaf, mention how fucked this place is.

It's a show your ass parade at any given moment

It's crazy hearing from people you know in real life, who lurk gaf, mention how fucked this place is.

This place is fucked from top to bottom. You have the shifty ass "liberals" who are slowly showing their colors after the election, the defense force that defends EVERYTHING, The crazy assholes in gaming that can't handle diversity in games and then the totally racist pricks that are too cowardly to use their own account and say their shit behind an alt. So yeah, it's fucked.

This place is fucked from top to bottom. You have the shifty ass "liberals" who are slowly showing their colors after the election, the defense force that defends EVERYTHING, The crazy assholes in gaming that can't handle diversity in games and then the totally racist pricks that are too cowardly to use their own account and say their shit behind an alt. So yeah, it's fucked.

They're all the same

Mornin' BCT

Lets make this last day for BHM a good one.

Here here!

Slayven

Skipped the Cosby show. I get it, but damn.

I really want to play this, is it worth buying a PS4 for?

I would never get a console for just one game, if I did I would have the Xbone for Sunset Overdrive. So far it is a beautiful game. And combat just feels so damn good.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat...z_s_reaction_to_la_la_land_surprise_loss.html

This is so unabashedly typical of what people really take away from Moonlight winning and everything that happened
Damn some people can't wait to give people props for doing nothing. He had 2 choices give it back or be an ass, what is so enduring about that?

The cycle begins. Nothing wrong with being similar to something, the question is does it do it better or worse than the thing you are comparing it too?

I would never get a console for just one game, if I did I would have the Xbone for Sunset Overdrive. So far it is a beautiful game. And combat just feels so damn good.

Damn some people can't wait to give people props for doing nothing. He had 2 choices give it back or be an ass, what is so enduring about that?

The cycle begins. Nothing wrong with being similar to something, the question is does it do it better or worse than the thing you are comparing it too?

Jimmy Kimmel said the Producers of La La Land were gracious even though they didn't have to be... Ummm yes they did, that should be the most minimal of expectation of adults.

LionPride

Banned
Jimmy Kimmel said the Producers of La La Land were gracious even though they didn't have to be... Ummm yes they did, that should be the most minimal of expectation of adults.
They could have been petty as all hell, which a lot of people, even adults, would be in that situation.

Sch1sm

I think Jimmy Kimmel fails to realise that, considering the Oscars are televised all over the place, none of them were going to act out because they don't want to look the fool. Even if they felt some type of way about being told they won only to find out they didn't, they've got more sense than to look like an ass in front of their peers in attendance.

What were they going to do, anyway? Square up with Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway? Or Moonlight's entire cast?

Slayven

I think Jimmy Kimmel fails to realise that, considering the Oscars are televised all over the place, none of them were going to act out because they don't want to look the fool. Even if they felt some type of way about being told they won only to find out they didn't, they've got more sense than to look like an ass in front of their peers in attendance.

What were they going to do, anyway? Square up with Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway? Or Moonlight's entire cast?

If it had been Hacksaw Ridge instead of La La Land, I bet you would have seen some shit go down. Mel looked coked up as all hell that night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom