• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

That was a pretty good song and Andre is awesome. And I think it got rid o-

SEE YOU AT THA CROSSROADS SO YOU WONT BE LONELY SEE YOU AT THE CROSSROAD SO YOU WONT BE LONE-LY

Nnnnnope. It's still stuck in my head. Welp, back to tha crossroads.
You.
Clearly.
Need.
More.
Original script wasn't a comedy and a lot darker. Hancock was supposed to be obsessed with dudes wife and she was just a normal human instead of another super.
Had the mind to change this but not the ending

Malyse

This.

Also. Hey. Hi. Everyone should play Shadowrun Dragonfall because it's fantastic. Isometric Turn Based RPG with solid ass writing backing it up. Shadowrun Hong Kong also comes highly recommended.

This is me letting you know that a stopped clock is right twice a day, so unlike the typical stream on inanity that you've could to expect for JD posts, Shadowrun is in fact a v good game series.

-----

What existing is more shocking: Karate Kid 2 (Jaden Version) or Bad Boys 4 in 2019?

Numb

This is me letting you know that a stopped clock is right twice a day, so unlike the typical stream on inanity that you've could to expect for JD posts, Shadowrun is in fact a v good game series.

-----

What existing is more shocking: Karate Kid 2 (Jaden Version) or Bad Boys 4 in 2019?

Always wanted more Bad Boys but never expected
Couldn't care about Karate Kid

Numb

Dude, thanks. I'm finally free of tha crossroads. And how about that Arlissa doe. She is so incredible at singing. Her voice is something else!!

np :p
I like her short stuff in the booth more compared to the big videos she made
Don't ask how long i had that one on loop
You wouldn't believe it

C5uDyNlWQAArrB6.jpg:large

Get your nasty ass feet off the couch Kelleyanne

akira28

Dude, thanks. I'm finally free of tha crossroads. And how about that Arlissa doe. She is so incredible at singing. Her voice is something else!!
and wally even though your gone you still get love from
bone, My nigga just rest your soul soul soul
and I'll see you at tha crossroad

Dai101

Banned
"If you think racial profile while shopping doesn't exist, chances are your a white person"

Truer words i've not read in all day. And from youtube comments of all places.

RedSwirl

The first 2/3rds of Hancock are amazing.

Last act is awful tho, kills the movie

Man I thought I was the only one who felt like this. I've always felt last acts have kinda fallen flat in a lot of blockbuster movies from like the last decade or so, but Hancock in particular missed the landing on a pretty neat concept.

Yeah it's similar to what BvS was going for: What if Superman wasn't this paragon of human values, but just an average drunk motherfucker like the rest of us... except with Superman's powers? Basically, what if any one of us ended up with Superman's powers? Except it was handled in an entertaining way that didn't rely on being dark like Watchmen and without the baggage of him actually being Superman.

From what I remember, and it's been a while, the ending was supposed to be way darker and more introspective (think BvS but now shit) but was changed to a stereotypical superhero fist fight because it tested better.

Now it's starting to make sense...

I swear I remember something about how Hancock was supposed to rape her, that movie went through a development before release

...wait what the fuck?!

Only a day left of 28 days of black cosplay so I'll share a little more costumes.
Have any of y'all spent any money at any black businesses this month? I found a black boutique while walking around last week and just bought a little something. She also gave me some tips in consideration of my job search. Giving to another tomorrow morning.

NSFW

Spartacus Naevia

This Hellboy is badass!

LionPride

Banned
I've tried to go to black businesses, been a decent month. My little pet project went along well too so I was all good.

----------------------------
Being a thot is so much more easier than trying to be a Senior in HS and in a functioning relationship

Dai101

Banned
Only a day left of 28 days of black cosplay so I'll share a little more costumes.
Have any of y'all spent any money at any black businesses this month? I found a black boutique while walking around last week and just bought a little something. She also gave me some tips in consideration of my job search. Giving to another tomorrow morning.

NSFW

BBP892y.gif

Numb

NSFW

Spartacus Naevia

Excellent!
You know i'm gonna get in on this

tumblr_olybj2s8L01w04d32o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ofysybuzkb1qgm5xao1_500.jpg

tumblr_olbiw45Agj1rlxcqoo1_1280.jpg

6398c934484f927d78318e635aa37336.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom