• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

We're low on games for you to choose from so well give you all of them for $9.99 a month?

Whelp, sure sign me up
If Sunset Overdrive is on it, I will get an Xbox
kinda feel they're circling back around to some early Xbox One plans. Games as a service, etc.

Yeah, the problem with that those plans where they were too soon. Bet if they were announced today it would be totally different

FyreWulff

I'm a little confused. Are you getting access to the entire game or just a portion of it.

Netflix style. You get the full game but games will rotate in and out of the catalog, and you don't keep the game when it rotates out, but you can buy games with a discount to keep them permanent.

Oh my gosh, a great weight was lifted off my chest!! I read that defaulted student loan thread and quickly called a federal debt advisor thinking I had unpaid loans to tend to. Turns out, I had a grant and didn't need to pay. I got off the phone and screamed to the heavens:

"THANK YOU LOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!"

Thank god I don't have loans to pay.

Netflix style. You get the full game but games will rotate in and out of the catalog, and you don't keep the game when it rotates out, but you can buy games with a discount to keep them permanent.

Thanks for that.
Now to consider if this or gamefly stays because I can't afford both.

shingi70

Banned
kinda feel they're circling back around to some early Xbox One plans. Games as a service, etc.

It was always a cool idea that the industry was going to push for regardless.

I'm not a fan of Microsoft Studios having to make every individual game a service in some form, but pretty much every other developer has jumped into that game as well.

Oh my gosh, a great weight was lifted off my chest!! I read that defaulted student loan thread and quickly called a federal debt advisor thinking I had unpaid loans to tend to. Turns out, I had a grant and didn't need to pay. I got off the phone and screamed to the heavens:

KNYNYdq.gif

I have loans equal to a Cali home that you can pay. If we all chip in, our people can win

That feel when you livin' with no debt.

giphy.gif

Congrats homie.

Enzom21

Ah well take your time deciding, Horizon ain't going anywhere.
You're right, plus I be too busy with Breath of the Wild to care.

May I ask what you are playing now?
Watch Dogs 2 and Rocksmith. I also have a massive backlog of Steam games that I'm never going to get to.

I would never get a console for just one game, if I did I would have the Xbone for Sunset Overdrive. So far it is a beautiful game. And combat just feels so damn good.
That's good to know. There are a few exclusive PS4 games that I definitely want to play.
You're not missing much with Sunset Overdrive, I have very little desire to go back and finish it and I trudged through FFXV.
Knowing about Sunset and a PC port of Rare classics would have saved me $300.

Zekes!

Congrats man, that must be a great feeling. I've been lucky enough not to have take out student loans. My college/university program is somewhat cheaper than others, and I've basically paid my way through school (by still living at home). I have no savings, but I have no debt either.

Slayven

Rachel Dolezal is krampus gift that won't stop giving, it's amazing that she's able to disgrace not one but two communities she's not a part of.
I blame the people that want her to be black so bad
No sleep in 24 hrs is a bitch.
Did you know you can die from a lack of sleep? takes about 2 weeks, but you will start mentally breaking down while your body just shuts off.
Scariest thing is how my mind has adjusted to try to ignore everything Trump. And I have the feeling many others have done the same.

You can only get so disappointed in your fellow man. If you are minority in america you probably built up an amazing tolerence for bullshit. It's those trump supporters and super bonafide liberals that will get the wakeup calls.

Congrats man, that must be a great feeling. I've been lucky enough not to have take out student loans. My college/university program is somewhat cheaper than others, and I've basically paid my way through school (by still living at home). I have no savings, but I have no debt either.

That's awesome dude. Good that you didn't have to resort to getting to get through school.

G'mornin' adventure seekers.

Morning. So yeah, Nioh is amazing. Currently at
A temple that is submerged in water and I'm dying a lot, thanks to the water itself. That shit took my life more than the bloody graves, Bandits and yokai.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Even with the Games service, I can't think of anything that can sell me on an Xbox One at this point. At the least the Switch has Zelda and Mario Odyssey.

Congrats man!

So henny on you this weekend?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I can't imagine Scorpio being close to $600; Sony's E3 conference was infamous for a reason. $450 is the absolute lowest I can see it selling for.

zeemumu

Shit, might as well get a computer if that is true.

You know they going to be silly and have scorpio only games

Exclusives sell consoles. That's Nintendo's most successful strategy.

You'd but a Scorpio if it was the only thing to play Smash on for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom