• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Money will only go up short term because of tax breaks

Vote for Fences title for BHM

I vote the first one, so we can simultaneously celebrate that the So White Oscars, while still So White, are at least a little more Black this year.

E: Y'know, while simultaneously making a jab at how, even when in the spotlight, people ain't pay enough attention to even get the titles right.
That's the one I preferred so I'm settling on it.

Quick vent:

Why is it that when a black person (myself) doesn't jump on another minority's struggle, we're the cause of this "great divide", but yet none of these fucks have shit to say when something is constantly impacting black people. I don't have empathy because you constantly keep your head in the sand but today someone kicked your bike over.

I'm just going to greet you for finally getting to the party.

Bottom 👏🏾 of 👏🏾 the 👏🏾 Totem 👏🏾 Pole

Dereck

Has this manga been mentioned here before? I don't remember.

Kung-Fu.jpg

https://tephlonfunk.com/comics/

I just watched 13th on Netflix.

All I can say is fuck.
Damn you late as hell, but at least you watched it. I mentioned this in the last or one before last that it got me interested in reading The New Jim Crow. It took me months to read that book.

I just found out that in the late 1500s, there was a tall black samurai who served under Nobunaga.

Remind people of that next time they talk bullshit about "historical accuracy" and black actors not being cast.

Also, apparently he was skilled and sick as fuck.
You a little late too and makes me think you did see Darryl's post because he said almost the exact same thing.

I just watched 13th on Netflix.

All I can say is fuck.

Just now!?

I just found out that in the late 1500s, there was a tall black samurai who served under Nobunaga.

Remind people of that next time they talk bullshit about "historical accuracy" and black actors not being cast.

Also, apparently he was skilled and sick as fuck.

Oh shit thats pretty awesome.

Trying to imagine NIOH with a black protagonist and the reactions to that

Can't relate

Slayven

Uber ain't shit, they dirty from top to bottom.

Listening to an old TBGWT podcast and they talking about Killer Mike and how rather the country burn then let Hillery win. What an ass

Uber ain't shit, they dirty from top to bottom.

Listening to an old TBGWT podcast and they talking about Killer Mike and how rather the country burn then let Hillery win. What an ass

Cause Killer Mike rich and can fuck off somewhere and live off his album sales while the rest of the country is sent to hell.

Hate all these celebs talking alllllll this shit only to do jack shit for follow through.

Slayven

Cause Killer Mike rich and can fuck off somewhere and live off his album sales while the rest of the country is sent to hell.

Hate all these celebs talking alllllll this shit only to do jack shit for follow through.

Yet folks want to prop him up as a negro that "Gets it" like Cornell West

shingi70

Banned
It's a bit disappointing that even regarding current times my girlfriend is so politically unengaged. She's all like outside of basic stuff I don't want to know.

It's a bit disappointing that even regarding current times my girlfriend is so politically unengaged. She's all like outside of basic stuff I don't want to know.

That's the vast majority of people. It's why he won in the first place.

People can't be bothered to care about politics but bitch incessantly when it impacts them.

Like, bruh, come on now.

shingi70

Banned
That's the vast majority of people. It's why he won in the first place.

People can't be bothered to care about politics but bitch incessantly when it impacts them.

Like, bruh, come on now.

It sucks because she clearly tunes me or her sister out when we're talking politics.

Slayven

It sucks because she clearly tunes me or her sister out when we're talking politics.

You need to eat more yams. In order to truly unite your Nubian king self with your queen, you must clarify the toxins from your body. I can sell you a unification kit for 25 dollars that will strengthen your household and free your mind from the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom