• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

Hey BCT, I wanted to share this link with you.

Major League Soccer put together this video MLS Black History Month Roundtable

Jozy Altidore, Greg Howard, Lynn Williams, and hosted by Kevin Brown. Conversation about racism in a historically pay to play system, personal experiences, observations about the current state of the game, and what it's like trying to play soccer in America as African Americans.

I am loving the conversation and I thought some of you might too.

Ive actually kinda given up following politics and and shit. It just literally infuriates me hoe fucking stupid everything is and how blatantly corrupt shit is... So its just best not to give it my energy...

Cant change shit anyway... Rather spend more time on this A+ shit.

That Ninty indie showcase makes me wanna cop one in the summer... Ima hold out just a lil bit more for Smash news. Hopefully they talk PKMN Stars also

Zekes!

Everybody seeing Get Out but me!

I knew I had to see it tonight or I wouldn't get to see it for a while, and I'm glad I did. I gotta say though...I got mad racial identity issues, but there was shit only me and my dad were laughing at in that whole theatre.

Did wonder why loads of you had Jackson avatars. Going be confusing as fuck getting use to your new ones.

I don't know if I should go back to my Treasure Master avatar, or switch it up.

Sch1sm

unknown.png

Call me the neutral black.

Happy 1st day of not Black History Month yall

Take the Harvard IAT race test to determine whether you prefer black or white people

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/

*waits for yalls results*

:mjpls:

Took the skin-tone test

Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for Dark Skinned People over Light Skinned People.

wassup my nubian queens... you J. Coles and Drakes can kick automatic rocks

*is light-skinned*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom