• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you live in an african country but dont fuck with africans :/

1621x912
they just living everyday like one of Diddy's all white parties

Good morning BCT.

Chest day was killer.

Meek Mill can't help but catch L's. Really making a homeless man do push ups because he is asking for money. The homeless is not entertainment.

Man, I had the worst vent ever about the stupid, ignorant, racist, belligerent, oblivious, hate-filled, cowardly, two-faced, back-poking, venom-filled, shameful, plague-ridden, pathetic, tap-dancing, dumb, moronic, idiotic, disdainful, mindless, half-brained, ugly, hateful, monstrous, soulless, remorseless, potatoe-headed, broke ass, mark ass, demonic snotbags like the Republican Party, trump supporters, racists, bigots, "liberals" and the "both sides are the same" crowd.

*Sighs*

And I hate them for sending us into a deep pit of despair and hopelessness. I hate them for stomping all over the progress we were making so far. Everything slowly unravelling piece by piece. I hate them for smiling in our faces, while they were aiming a metaphorical knife into our backs.If I could have a word tattooed onto every cell in my body right now, it would be hate. HATE, HATE, HAAAAAAATE!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*Sighs*

Sorry, I really needed to get that out. It's just popped into my head and it just made me so mad. I'm sorry ya'll.

zeemumu

All the pieces are lining up for me to have a shitty day. I don't understand why life has to stack this stuff instead of spreading it out evenly throughout the week. Monday was so promising, too...

Well, at least I know it's coming ahead of time.

andthebeatgoeson

Good morning BCT.

Chest day was killer.

Meek Mill can't help but catch L's. Really making a homeless man do push ups because he is asking for money. The homeless is not entertainment.

You just have to know that's the type of dude he is. Not making a whole bunch of money but still feeling himself. Thank God for humility and decent people around me.

Malyse

I really thought XV was gonna skip it, but it looks like the adage of "the least popular Final Fantasy is the most recent one" is still holding up.

I really thought XV was gonna skip it, but it looks like the adage of "the least popular Final Fantasy is the most recent one" is still holding up.
I'd hate to be a part of the zeitgeist but I came to the conclusion that I wasn't enjoying it as much as I wanted to. Shame since I followed the game for a decade. At some point after the Zelda/Nier/Persona 5 combo, I'm gonna mainline the story to see it to completion.

Slayven

Horizon is literally the greatest hits of nearly all open world AAA game mechanics in the past 5 years but I'm having fun with it.

It's wonder everything isn't on fire from all those campfires.

I like looking at the characters during conversations to see how their shit is made from machine parts, but at the same time look native american

Horizon is literally the greatest hits of nearly all open world AAA game mechanics in the past 5 years but I'm having fun with it.
I feel like we've reached the peak of what an open world game can be this year in their current form until they finally start breaking conventions or doubling down on immersion. I'm talking "go into any building in the game" level shit.

They just feel more and more stale to me.

I feel like we've reached the peak of what an open world game can be this year in their current form until they finally start breaking conventions or doubling down on immersion. I'm talking "go into any building in the game" level shit.

Red dead redemption 2 should solve this.

Slayven

They need to become more dynamic, like make you want to reexplore old areas becuse there might be something new there. Get more invested in the world . Fallout 4 settlements and trading routes was the next logical steps.
Zelda got a perfect score from Famitsu.

Think I'm going to crack and pick up the Wii L version this weekend.

Just steal Jandro's, he won't fight

This, and an environment like watch dogs 2, where the city actually felt somewhat alive.

Red dead redemption 2 should solve this.

We could only wish it will, but R* still cuts corners on things they shouldn't, and I say that as a fan.

Johndoey

Banned
I feel like no game ever really managed Spector's "One City Block" concept. Take the open world and pare it down until you can get a truly reactive game world. We've reached the end of the size obsession at this point.

I feel like no game ever really managed Spector's "One City Block" concept. Take the open world and pare it down until you can get a truly reactive game world. We've reached the end of the size obsession at this point.
So much this. I don't need fifteen islands or 85 however many square kilometers that Just Cause was because it's TOO MUCH. You can't possibly make all that space have shit in it so like 95% of it exists just to exist.

Pare down and make it feel alive.

Slayven

So much this. I don't need fifteen islands or 85 however many square kilometers that Just Cause was because it's TOO MUCH. You can't possibly make all that space have shit in it so like 95% of it exists just to exist.

Pare down and make it feel alive.

I am not a programmer or dev but why don't they use procedural type shit to fill in the blanks?

But you get to shoot first person hadokens, change colors, and play with new shotos online. It's worth it.

The fact that the first person mode got to the point that someone inputted a line of code in a computer is an embarrassment to capcom.

I am not a programmer or dev but why don't they use procedural type shit to fill in the blanks?
I was talking to a buddy about this while we were playing Wildlands. We landed in this random ass farm field and I was talking about feeling bad for the dev who worked on it because nobody would EVER see these plant textures in depth because nobody would ever focus on walking around that game. Half the vegitation and shit is just completely pointless and there just to be there. A blank green grass texture mapped to it would be just as pointless but take up less space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom