• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Donald Trump's Immigration Order Is Horrifying and Incompetent on a Legal Level

The malevolence of President Trump's Executive Order on visas and refugees is mitigated chiefly—and perhaps only—by the astonishing incompetence of its drafting and construction.
NBC is reporting that the document was not reviewed by DHS, the Justice Department, the State Department, or the Department of Defense, and that National Security Council lawyers were prevented from evaluating it. Moreover, the New York Times writes that Customs and Border Protection and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services, the agencies tasked with carrying out the policy, were only given a briefing call while Trump was actually signing the order itself. Yesterday, the Department of Justice gave a ”no comment" when asked whether the Office of Legal Counsel had reviewed Trump's executive orders—including the order at hand. (OLC normally reviews every executive order.)

Nothing we didn't know but hey why not.

Malyse

tumblr_ok8bj2Cnfv1uwb3kho1_1280.png

I really hate fucking vegans.

Sch1sm

We on for today? Or you got lots of studying going on?

I have no motivation to do any of my damn homework.

^^^ this is how I feel about studying right now. Managed to finish my assignments, at least, so. Studying can wait. I'll hop on today. Just send me a message after lunch.

Don't think there's an update today.

throws those assholes under the jail.

I say arrest, don't charge, so Trump can't pardon them since it'd be classified as a federal crime.

Least it's confirmed he didn't even attempt to get it looked over. I figured it was that, or no one around him cares to stop him. Happier it's the first rather than the second.

Johndoey

Banned
Why do I keep buying these long RPG's, i'm never going to finish any of them. Hell I've been meaning to get back to Xenogears for three years now. I might as well give up on Suikoden 2 and Bravely Default.

Man you know what, I'm gonna go pop in SFV and practice a bit. Might as well get ready for when I get my internet back on.

And when I do....Shy, I'm coming for you. I'm gonna knock you off the hill, King.

Izuna

Banned
My girl goes ham on the vegetables, but she's the type to eat at McDonalds like it's some delicacy.

She got a vegan girlfriend recently and I'm having to search for answers for some questions. She ain't about that life. She'll eat Lamb at a Shaun The Sheep theme cafe, haha.

Any of ya'll ever had soup? Im talking about okra, black eyed peas, pinto beans, corn, tomatoes stewing in a pot. My grandma, bless the dead, made some mean soup. I wish I had the chance to ask her how she made it so damn good.

What other black gospel artist supports Trump.

Actually thinking about it, at my uncle's funeral, the preacher was doing his preaching thing and slipped up and said "Thank the president". I'm sure it was a slip of the tongue but that got me thinking. Real hard.

What other black gospel artist supports Trump.

Actually thinking about it, at my uncle's funeral, the preacher was doing his preaching thing and slipped up and said "Thank the president". I'm sure it was a slip of the tongue but that got me thinking. Real hard.
Why do I get the feeling this has to do with homophobia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom