• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

9v68YaU.gif

akira28

Busta Rhymes in 2017

took that long for the New World Order to get their shit together, now everything is back on track.

lmao, I almost used this gif. welcome back

Lawd, I almost put my foot up a Trumpers ass just now.

Just like Obama being President confirmed to millions of black people that they could achieve big things, Trump becoming President confirmed to millions of people that they could finally say the racist shit they've been holding back and keeping inside. It's all about hopes and dreams.

Just like Obama being President confirmed to millions of black people that they could achieve big things, Trump becoming President confirmed to millions of people that they could finally say the racist shit they've been holding back and keeping inside. It's all about hopes and dreams.

He ain't say nothing explicitly racist. But seeing as I am a brown skinned Blasian dude, he gon ask me "what do you think of radical Islamic Terrorism"

"Our President who I was happy to vote for is doing something about it!!!"

"There are people trying to get in this country to do good things!!! But there are also people trying to attack us!! And he is securing our borders!!!"

Then he walks off singing "GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! OUR HOMESWEET HOME!!!"

Then hops in his Toyota Corolla and drives off while everyone around us is like "wut."

I always see Roy throwing shades in threads in OT but not sharing his talent with us in BCT.

He worried about snatching souls left and right like the grim reaper.

He ain't say nothing explicitly racist. But seeing as I am a brown skinned Blasian dude, he gon ask me "what do you think of radical Islamic Terrorism"

"There are people trying to get in this country to do good things!!! But there are also people trying to attack us!! And he is securing our borders!!!"

Then hops in his Toyota Corolla and drives off while everyone around us is like "wut."

You should've shoved that foot right up his ass as he walked away. Or gave him the finger as he walked away.

Lol man you got the "hey you're brown, what do you think of other brown people" question on record time.

Can't believe I didn't ask this sooner but...

Slayven, if I wanted to get into Toku, like really into it, where would I start? I'm thinking Kamen Rider Drive or Ex-Aid might be good to start with.

President is watching a crappy Pixar sequel instead of addressing the millions of protestors around the nation.

Can we retroactively give Obama a third term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom