• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Boss Rio came through here the other night. I was not sober enough to mention it at the time, besides I think everyone else was sleep.

akira28

Bronx, you have a responsibility. Do not fail the circle. Do not let the chain be broken. Are you your brother's keeper?

edit: for some reason I feel like that roller coaster feeling is the new zeitgeist, and it's draining to be tapped into it. Trump is a cause of anxiety and uncertainty and panic. And then he wants to threaten healthcare, and also destabilize our national infrastructure, our federal legal institutions, our fucking international relationships, half of whom have nukes. Then he sows literal social discord domestically and makes everything a guessing game as to what gets cut next. If you never cared, like you just go to the store and never wonder where the proverbial bread comes from, you still don't care. But if you've been jacked into the systems, Trump is like the equivalent of having your brain fried. We almost have to just accept that we have no control over our lives and existence because everything is up in the air.

I am just in shock at how shoddy the American system was and how easily it was given a kung-fu nerve punch.

akira28

Anyone remember that user who was talking about his schizophrenic alter having an account on gaf, and people were just thinking he was talking about having an alt account?

akira28

lol it would take a long time to find it, i might sift through the ark someday though. trying to remember if he was the OP or if it was just a casual mention of another poster that took on a life of its own. It was during the last 6 months though, otherwise I would have pointed it out at the time.

Slayven

And watch the Junior accounts pop up out of no where. People rather pretend that they are a Polish monster hunter than address racism.

Us Blacks are punching Nazis now? I'm down.

Black Bloc aren't a black group, they dudes that just show up at places to fuck shit up

Nudull

Banned
Put in a Vudu rental code. Debating between Warrior, The Man with the Iron Fists or The Princess Bride. Haven't seen any of them. Thoughts?

akira28

yeah they used to embed undercover police in black bloc units to help kick off shit so the police would be justified in crackdowns.

Diversity threads on gaming side

Like clockwork the Trump idiots who "stick to gaming side" pop out the woodwork to be the awful human beings we know they already are.

LotusHD

Banned
Diversity threads on gaming side

Like clockwork the Trump idiots who "stick to gaming side" pop out the woodwork to be the awful human beings we know they already are.

Yep, people weren't kidding when they said that gaming side is nowadays the only reliable way to flush em out lol

Shy

4qW9cId.gif

Soccergod is a dumb idiot confirmed. And a burner account. Shame that these crapsacks don't have the nuts to actually say that shit loudly with their main accounts. Would make things a lot easier with the mods. I guess those burner accounts are good if you're spineless to say how you feel at risk of losing their account forever. Fucking cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom