• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing short of pedophilia
That's the line people will start caring about when it's crossed

I'll only experience it through Matt

Plenty of them will defend even that, they will shame the girl. "She looked adult", "Who checks id's", "She dressed like a whore" etc, etc....

Beefy

I love Ethan and Hila, but seeing how he handled PewDiePie..
RIjDtWf.gif

Ethan is friends with Sargon of Akkad as well. Tells you all you need to know.

LionPride

Banned
JonTron has said so much dumb shit tonight holy fuck. My God, this nigga is fucking dumb.

"Rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites."

"Immigration doesn't help countries"

"Why is it bad if whites stay a majority in America."

"What do immigrants do for us?"

"I'm not a racist."

andthebeatgoeson

Also BCT couple things.

1. If Russell Westbrook doesn't win MVP this year, Im going to be unbelievably pissed.

2. My anniversary was coming up and I have an idea for a gift I just wanted to get an opinion or two on it. I plan on publishing a book (just 1 copy) for my girl. It would be a compilation of poems Ive written for her (or inspired by her) over our two year relationship. Topped off with Various pictures of us + Little moments where I write a short narrative of a few memorable interactions between us from my POV.

Is that cheesy and predictable or is it a good move? Long story short, Im so in love with this woman it's crazy. I just want do something nice for her.

His team is in 6th place. I feel like it would be a bad precedent. Yeah, the MVP going to the guy whose leading the best team isn't the best answer but giving it to a guy whose team may not win 50 games is kinda busted.

2: it's definitely not predictable. Most people ain't got time for that. Which anniversary? I think you'll get extra credit. After awhile, anniversaries and shit slide down the list. Just celebrated my wife's birthday with cupcakes her boss sent her. And we have both forgotten our anniversay. Like, remembered a week later, like whoops. So, cherish these early anniversaries.

remember when people thought Jon left game grumps and people were blaming Arin / Suzie because clearly whatever was going on was some type of horrendous drama-laden dispute that wasn't giving Jon enough credit as a voice of the people gamers™, even though game grumps was professional as fuck about it

well, uh

pepperidge farm remembers

Malyse

If I were Nintendo, I would look into getting PS2 games on Switch. Like a Digital Devil Saga HD collection or a Xenosaga HD collection. Playing classic games on the Switch sounds fantastic.

Young Magus

If I were Nintendo, I would look into getting PS2 games on Switch. Like a Digital Devil Saga HD collection or a Xenosaga HD collection. Playing classic games on the Switch sounds fantastic.

I mean.......if they can run on it then sure..........

---------

Man VF soundtracks are niiiice

Mornin' BCT.

Is anyone getting ME:A day one? Also will BCT be posting their characters?

I think I'll be getting it day one from what I hear from people with EA Access when they get their early 10 hours of play. And I can't wait to see what custom hairstyles they have for my black protag--so expect pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom