• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

We talking X-Men?

Whats the opinion of Magneto and Cyclops?

Edit:

Yes,

Not as worried as when a chick message me with lifelong questions that ended with: "You wanna study Buddhism with us?"

WHO THE FUCK IS US?
Cyclops was the best thing to happen to the X-men in the last 20 years. You raise a child soldier and then get mad when he grows up to be a general

Shy

tumblr_omsp0emTzD1u1ofgwo1_540.png

tumblr_omsp0emTzD1u1ofgwo2_540.png
lTtK2fK.gif

Young Magus

Got stories?

And can you explain what an Osakaian accent is?

None right now, just that everyone I come across on there is from Kyoto, Osaka, or Nagoya. Already Stuided Abroad in Nagoya and Kyoto is cool too but Osaka has more stuff imo.

Osakain accent is the japanese equivalent a southern/texan america accent in media (more so on the southern part). Most of the time the only thing thats different is the ending particles and sounds of syllables. Its used in media to show that someone is chill, down to earth, or comedy. Its not used THAT often in day-to-day convos tho......less you in the boonies

It's related to Kansai-ben

None right now, just that everyone I come across on there is from Kyoto, Osaka, or Nagoya. Already Stuided Abroad in Nagoya and Kyoto is cool too but Osaka has more stuff imo.

Osakain accent is the japanese equivalent a southern/texan america accent in media (more so on the southern part). Most of the time the only thing thats different is the ending particles and sounds of syllables. Its used in media to show that someone is chill, down to earth, or comedy. Its not used THAT often in day-to-day convos tho......less you in the boonies

Osaka is deep South to Kansai's Midwestern accent. Always how I've thought about it.

Slayven

I always fascinated by that, I have a terrible ear so i can't really hear the difference.

Slayven

Never will forget the JAV where they flew the girl to America and had her learn how to cook greens and hamhocks from an old black woman.

Nudull

Banned
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fox is remaking The Fly.

I was finally moving on from Brundlefly, goddamn it. I was having nice dreams again.

LionPride

Banned
The fact I waited till I could legally watch Lucha Underground should tell how much I want to support this

Chavo Jr. is an underrated wrestler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom