• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Good stuff.
Oh, not GAF. I don't mind these cats. A lot of them are loud here because they're afraid to be in reality. This is more to do with the mosque shooting in Quebec - there's a thread about it in OT. Stuff's creeping closer to home, so I'm shifting from sympathy for all of you in the States to, "Who next?"

I especially worry for my mother, since she's the only one in my immediate family who opts to wear anything that pegs her as a Muslim. It's like post-Charlie Hebdo all over again here.
I hope you and your stay safe.
Finally have a PC that can run thirteen year old PS2 games.

I made it.
LOL. Noice.

"i'm broke fam"

smh

I needed a powerful PC for school.

I dunno if you like the game or not, but, go run FFXII through PCSX2 at an insane resolution

Game looks stunningly beautiful, the textures were far too good for what the PS2 could display properly.

I'll give it a shot.

Can you lend me a $20?

Nah.

Need to save the rest of my money when I need to escape he country.
LOL. Noice.

Thanks Shy

xJavonta

Banned
Oh damn I didn't know there was a black culture thread. I need to come on the the OT Community side more often.

How are y'all? Is there anything newcomers should do when coming into the thread?

Zekes!

Oh damn I didn't know there was a black culture thread. I need to come on the the OT Community side more often.

How are y'all? Is there anything newcomers should do when coming into the thread?

What up fam. There's this newcomer questionnaire

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -
Marvel or DC? -
Favorite superhero? -
Anime or Nah? -
Favorite sport and team? -
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
What's your favorite video game and genre? -

xJavonta

Banned
Where you're from - Northern Suburbs, IL
Where you live - Chicago, IL
What is your age? - 23
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - African American
Do you know your roots - on my moms side mostly, my dads side a bit
Favorite musical genre - punk or hip hop, it changes every hour
Your profession/major/career interest - advertising
Your religious affiliation - none
Hobbies - games, tv, live music, photography, video
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes
Marvel or DC? - marvel
Favorite superhero? - flash
Anime or Nah? - nah
Favorite sport and team? - hockey/blackhawks
What's your favorite Disney movie? - the incredibles
What's your favorite video game and genre? - half life 2 ep 2 and rpg

I think I have sleeping problems. Its 12:39, I'm not tired at all even though I just spent 2.5 hours commuting back to my place in Chicago from my girls place in Milwaukee. I have class 9-6:30 tomorrow. What the hell. How do I fix this shit

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I have sleeping problems. Its 12:39, I'm not tired at all even though I just spent 2.5 hours commuting back to my place in Chicago from my girls place in Milwaukee. I have class 9-6:30 tomorrow. What the hell. How do I fix this shit
Benadryl is commonly used as a mild sleep aid. Take one and don't call me in the morning.

Watching an old New Edition interview from 1989 where they were salty that Gladys Knight & the Pips beat them at the AMAs for best R&B group.

Then they got even more madder when George Michael defeated Michael Jackson, Bobby Brown, and Keith Sweat for best R&B Artist and album at the same show. I was only two when that happened, but can't say I'm surprised regardless of how good that album was.

Not clicking on it, but is the 2064 thread on gaming side going as I think it is?

I just saw it do to your post, but there are a lot of bullshit posts in there, but the mods made quick work of them and plenty of our regulars calling out their shit. Never heard of the game and just watched the trailer. What exactly do you do in it? It appears to be an adventure game, but I couldn't pick up the actual gameplay from the trailer.

Just sitting up late trying to write something. I don't know why I'm in such a rut.

I'm sure they'll have more accounts to "attack" threads. I bet they have shit eating grins and all thinking their alt keyboard warrior shtick is "rustling them nerds' jimmies."

I'm sure they'll have more accounts to "attack" threads. I bet they have shit eating grins and all thinking their alt keyboard warrior shtick is "rustling them nerds' jimmies."

The keyboard is the only thing they got to shield them. Because I'm pretty sure they sooner shit themselves if they got confronted on their bullshit in real life.

Sch1sm

Bah five days without being able to login into the SFV server

That's weird. Maintenance ended on the 27th. I guess their maintenance didn't do the job, though, 'cause that's exactly why they shut everything down on the 26th.

---

Morning, BCT.

Lifting and getting a feel for a new gym. Not as big as the old gym, but much cleaner. I guess it'll do for now.

How's everyone?

A dark heart is a fertile place for hopes and dreams. Bury it in dark skin and the sun's kiss will bring the greatness to the surface

So sometime soon in the future, I'm gonna be taking a test to see if I might be "on the scale" if you catch my meaning. I been wondering about some of my flaws and hoping someday I would get some answers to why I'm like this. I never really thought it would be that one thing that didn't really cross my mind, I mean it did but I sooner dashed the thought thinking "Nah, that's probably not it."

So sometime soon in the future, I'm gonna be taking a test to see if I might be "on the scale" if you catch my meaning. I been wondering about some of my flaws and hoping someday I would get some answers to why I'm like this. I never really thought it would be that one thing that didn't really cross my mind, I mean it did but I sooner dashed the thought thinking "Nah, that's probably not it."

The Kinsey scale?

Izuna

Banned
Got my mother fucking Hamilton tickets

Will post how fucking annoying it was later since I'm out

But

Fuck

Fuck you microsoft

Fuck your phones

You are fucking garbage

Malyse

The autism scale.

That's usually called the spectrum, just FYI.

-----

tumblr_oklipvFDAT1rjv5flo1_1280.jpg

Reasons why U.S.Avengers is the best #1
"Keep the faith"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom