• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

IT might now be PC to have a black man running around with a crowbar

But

crowbar.jpg
Half Life 3

Listen to the words of the god himself Dwayne McDuffie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u16sKK-1oLQ

It really is, basic shit. How do the not drown in the shower?

McDuffie is an good dude.

Half Life 3

I already made peace with the fact that Half Life 3 ain't a thing and won't be a thing for quite some time. Especially with some of those prototypes they were working with! I mean really?! A fucking moba?! Night trap esque adventure game?! Nah. Just let it die.

Slayven

Folks needf to give up thinking Valve is a game company. They are a platform. Why spend money making a game when you get 30 percent from every game out there?

Ross61

Man some of these GAF how do I do a thing thread are profoundly sad. Like how did you live to adulthood?
I look at some threads that are made in the OT like "Nigga, really?". Like these fools have no common sense.

"This girl who've I have a crush on sent me nudes and says she wants to fuck. What do I do now?"

Folks needf to give up thinking Valve is a game company. They are a platform. Why spend money making a game when you get 30 percent from every game out there?

Idunno fam. My 5,000 Dota 2 hours and 2,000 TF2 hours suggest otherwise.

I guess if I wasn't interested in playing the games they make, maybe I'd be on the same picket line pretending they don't make games anymore too. They reality, however, is that Dota 2, CSGo and TF2 have been in the top 5 most played games on Steam since like forever.

Slayven

I see you haven't seen some of these ARK servers.

(I just want one of these survival Minecraft games to be finished and good)

You grown enough to know you will probably only see one.

I always heard bad things about ARK's performance. I love me some Dino Riders, but not janky..

Idunno fam. My 5,000 Dota 2 hours and 2,000 TF2 hours suggest otherwise.

I guess if I wasn't interested in playing the games they make, maybe I'd be on the same picket line pretending they don't make games anymore too. They reality, however, is that Dota 2, CSGo and TF2 have been in the top 5 most played games on Steam since like forever.

Games that are 4, 5, and 10 years old. I mean it is nothing to throw a few interns on patches and hats. But full bore game development is another thing.

You know what would be awesome? BCT game nights. Like every two weeks or so we all get get together on discord or something and play a PC game or something. Hell, even online board games, that online arcade service whatever its name was, something. We should all get together and have a ball.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Sch1sm

You know what would be awesome? BCT game nights. Like every two weeks or so we all get get together on discord or something and play a PC game or something. Hell, even online board games, that online arcade service whatever its name was, something. We should all get together and have a ball.

I don't know, just a suggestion.

Never gonna work.

Believing leads to folks becoming zealots.

And besides you think after all this time HL 3 could live up to the hype? Better to remain a myth then be Duke Nukem Forever

If they started it from scratch and made a more impressive physics showcase again with the graphics of RE7, I think it would do alright.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
From the NBA thread:

Sage Steele is trending on Twitter right now over this

NUFF ‏@nuffsaidNY 3 hours ago
Sage Steele makes Stacey Dash look like Harriet Tubman.

RespectMyGame ‏@battletested5 4 hours ago
Sage Steele would have told Dr. Martin Luther King that she wasnt able to catch a cab because his March in Selma disrupted cab service

aaron charlow ‏@acharlowmedia 223 minutes ago
Sage Steele would complain to the waitress about the inconsiderate people hogging seats at the counter.

C3biIk3UoAAuqxF.jpg

Omar ‏@omartheprogram 33 minutes ago
*Sage Steele reading Anne Frank's Diary out loud in class*

*raises hand*

*Asks teacher if Anne Frank was an illegal immigrant to Holland*

Desus Nice ‏@desusnice 4 hours ago
"Ma'am we don't have time for this, some of us are trying to get home" - sage steele to Rosa parks

Joseph Howze ‏@outlandgraphics 38 minutes ago
Sage Steele would've told Malcolm X "Plymouth Rock missed me entirely"

I can't wait until we get rid of Trump and we can start taking out the trash that are NuBlacks, from David Clarke and Ben Carson down the line to Raven and Stacey Dash. Then we take out the hoteps and close their 3rd eye up with a blessed kick in the face.

Malyse

What if part of the Secret Service is on the Resistance and lets someone get close enough to Trump to punch him in the face and escape?
7F4118c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom