• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if part of the Secret Service is on the Resistance and lets someone get close enough to Trump to punch him in the face and escape?
7F4118c.gif

Brah, I would die cackling.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Man some of these GAF how do I do a thing thread are profoundly sad. Like how did you live to adulthood?

There was one when someone asked how to mail a letter. Most responses were of the clowning variety, but some where taking up for dude who was in his 20s and had no idea how to mail a letter. Why would you go to GAF to ask something like that? Ask a friend, a parent, go to the post office.

There was one when someone asked how to mail a letter. Most responses were of the clowning variety, but some where taking up for dude who was in his 20s and had no idea how to mail a letter. Why would you go to GAF to ask something like that? Ask a friend, a parent, go to the post office.

Funny enough, google always seems to work as well, I guess they need the thread views though.

Izuna

Banned
270JXfP.jpg

lawd...

--
So, BFF and I have decided to legit start up our relationship again.

I'm back to wondering what light skin + asian babies look like.

Watching them in a situation where they beat the shit out of each other would be glorious.

B-but guys!! We can't be hateful to them or they will just challenge us because we hurt their feelings. Or some shit like that.

Whatever, I just want white supremacists to get new mudholes stomped into them.

Izuna

Banned
Really don't think its a good idea to put your real name anywhere on this board. Easy to dox if you're hateful and many people are, especially toward BCT

I get it, don't make it easier

Those lonely, petty, fucks can get bent. They have to be really pathetic to hassle people. Or really fucking stupid.

Only shit I'd like to hide is when I used to be homophobic on this very board. But I own it. I learn here, and it's easy as shit for asshats to fake stuff anyway.

zeemumu

"this is it!" We're all gonna die!" Every few hours in every political thread is stressful and a little annoying. It's gonna get worse. Save the maximum panic level reaction for that. Use panic level 7 for now

Malyse

Kreed is deffo an AI and I love him because I found this post

And one last thing, research the origin of nigger and why Europeans started using it. "Negus" denotes a king. Naga, which nigger comes from, means snake. In the ancient world the snake was seen as a wise symbol, it was a symbol of knowledge and life so when you say nigga, actually naga you're empowering yourself so who the fuck cares if Europeans say nigga or nigger? Do the fucking research and fucking learn something.

OMG.

Kreed, you have an eidetic memory, don't you

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't find fulfillment in it, and it gives me an absurd amount of anxiety and stress that is starting to affect my health. I'm sure its a millennial thing to say but I'd rather do something I love than be stuck in this archaic 9-5 stress loop. The only thing holding me back is financial security.

Edit: in addition to that I've thought about teaching English abroad due to the current political climate in America but my girl can't leave the country atm do to school.

Evening all.

From the demo i played back in the day. No. not at all.

Sup! What you playing these days?

Guys I think I went down an Internet hole i shouldn't have.....

...go on

I don't find fulfillment in it, and it gives me an absurd amount of anxiety and stress that is starting to affect my health. I'm sure its a millennial thing to say but I'd rather do something I love than be stuck in this archaic 9-5 stress loop. The only thing holding me back is financial security.

Edit: in addition to that I've thought about teaching English abroad due to the current political climate in America but my girl can't leave the country atm do to school.

I've thought about switch to teaching as well. A far distant cousin and uncle have been setting up programs to enrich education in Haiti. Been thinking of joining but life's a little complex these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom