• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

MOYATCr.jpg

I had my check in with my manager. Looks like I'm exceeding expectation and should be going up for promotion this year. I also made sure to ask about a recommendation for business school.

If I get a nice bonus I'll buy some of you guys some henny.

I had my check in with my manager. Looks like I'm exceeding expectation and should be going up for promotion this year. I also made sure to ask about a recommendation for business school.

Yo!! Good going man, good going!! You gonna be moving on up soon! I wish you luck with that promotion!!

*Hug*

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Sup! What you playing these days?

...go on

I've thought about switch to teaching as well. A far distant cousin and uncle have been setting up programs to enrich education in Haiti. Been thinking of joining but life's a little complex these days
Yup. You can't just up and leave and be okay in this age. At least I don't think so.

Izuna

Banned
white people can't be terrorists, duh, they're the native population of US of A

--

Whoa WHAT THE FUCK

BFF/ex brings me my promise ring, I lose it first night of our holiday. I'm like, so certain it's in the AirBnb somwhere. We Fret, ultimately decide not o get upset over it or w/e

Last night together, we decide to legitimise our relationship, and BAM, it's literally on the counter in front of us.

What's patois for 不思議

akira28

white people can't be terrorists, duh, they're the native population of US of A

--

Whoa WHAT THE FUCK

BFF/ex brings me my promise ring, I lose it first night of our holiday. I'm like, so certain it's in the AirBnb somwhere. We Fret, ultimately decide not o get upset over it or w/e

Last night together, we decide to legitimise our relationship, and BAM, it's literally on the counter in front of us.

What's patois for 不思議

sounds like some good omens dude. Although your pink hamburger looks like it needs about 10 more minutes on the grill....

you moving to Japan or she moving to the UK? Or both of you moving to...I dunno...Ireland?

sounds like some good omens dude. Although your pink hamburger looks like it needs about 10 more minutes on the grill....

you moving to Japan or she moving to the UK? Or both of you moving to...I dunno...Ireland?

Nah that burger looks good don't ruin it!
Congrats dude.

Hoping for the best.

Yo!! Good going man, good going!! You gonna be moving on up soon! I wish you luck with that promotion!!

*Hug*

I appreciate the positivity, thanks

akira28

I dont trust any pink hamburger unless I know it was ground from actual steak, in the back room. And I may request that they let me monitor the process.

Izuna

Banned
I appreciate the love, but I wholehearted disagree with cooking away the quality in meat, haha!

It's gunna be hard, but we got good plans to make this long-distance thing work for at least 2017. I can spend Summer in Tokyo ~ we can go to a friend's Wedding in Mexico before the New Year, and then Easter 2018 there's Hamilton.

In the near future, I release my mobile game, she gets ready for London Fashion Week ~~ so we're busy enough to distract from being apart shortly. After which, if I don't fuck up, I can get a Networking job wherever she needs to be.

Though legit, I gotta graft to be able to afford this shit.She doesn't have money issues, but I live entirely of part-time and student loans. The idea is that she trusts I have the energy to fight through that struggle now.

I'm believing in a certain kind of God for 2017

Slayven

I appreciate the love, but I wholehearted disagree with cooking away the quality in meat, haha!

It's gunna be hard, but we got good plans to make this long-distance thing work for at least 2017. I can spend Summer in Tokyo ~ we can go to a friend's Wedding in Mexico before the New Year, and then Easter 2018 there's Hamilton.

In the near future, I release my mobile game, she gets ready for London Fashion Week ~~ so we're busy enough to distract from being apart shortly. After which, if I don't fuck up, I can get a Networking job wherever she needs to be.

Though legit, I gotta graft to be able to afford this shit.She doesn't have money issues, but I live entirely of part-time and student loans. The idea is that she trusts I have the energy to fight through that struggle now.

I'm believing in a certain kind of God for 2017

Give her my number in case things don't work out. She can call any time between 6pm and 6 am, i have unlimited minutes then

Izuna

Banned
I ain't lying

Back when I was a waiter

no Brother ordered anything other than well-done steak

even the rich Brothers would order a well-done Wagyu steak and I'd give them as much side eye I could

I ain't lying

Back when I was a waiter

no Brother ordered anything other than well-done steak

even the rich Brothers would order a well-done Wagyu steak and I'd give them as much side eye I could
That would be me bruh👀. Don't tell me how to order my Wagyu I need all the bacteria cooked out. Naw, though I've myself grilled it medium well when staying in Japan.

FyreWulff

My biggest gripe with number one and I found that out the hard way when I when to PAX and E3 for the first time last year. Like how hard is to wash your ass everyday? I was just in a thread with a guy saying he's a slob and doesn't clean his house, how could he change it?

Like these are grown ass men asking this shit. How does it get to this point where its ok to have a stank ass? My momma wasn't having any of that nonsense growing up. Its the epitome of lazy.

Oh god. the PAX smell. And all those people are staying in nearby hotels meaning I know they've got a working bathroom

White dudes still trying to pass the blame for radicalization in that thread.

Swear they refuse to take responsibility for anything.

"If women would start fuckin us and the left stop telling us how racist we are, we'd stop being racist!"

So everyone, I finally want to get into the dating thing and be in a relationship, but I don't where to start. I know go to a club and mingle but I'm like a mess when I talk, I stutter my words, I mince them a bit, I'm just a mess when conversing with people. Can ya'll help me and give me any tips that ya'll know too?

So everyone, I finally want to get into the dating thing and be in a relationship, but I don't where to start. I know go to a club and mingle but I'm like a mess when I talk, I stutter my words, I mince them a bit, I'm just a mess when conversing with people. Can ya'll help me and give me any tips that ya'll know too?

I know several people that went the internet dating route because of similar issues. They were able to have conversations in a manner they were more comfortable with. A few got married and others didn't work out, but it is an option

That Horizon got dudes really acting like the setting isn't cribbed in alot ways fro. Native culture.
Man it sure is funny how they talk like natives, dress like natives, have tribal tattoos, and are a fat guy singing over the rainbow from being painful.

And yet still be entirely white people.

👌👌👌

Moving up moving up man. Grats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom