• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why short cats get no play.

B9r7IQ3CEAETpG4.jpg

Hey woah, I'm not that short. Not at all. I'm like 5'7".

I cant believe they want to charge me 156 dollars so I can learn how to use windows 10, an operating system I have had for a year. College is dumb sometimes.

LionPride

Banned
How do you "used to be an introvert?"

An extrovert as I understand is someone who needs to be around people in order to gain and maintain energy and generally just operate optimally. An introvert as I understand it is someone who needs to be alone to do those things.
Yeah, I used to need to be alone. Now I'm high energy like all the time, I operate at my highest levels when I can bounce off of people, I like being around people.

Izuna

Banned
Well done steak or nothing for me, brah.

We still cool though, right Izuna?

fam

That would be me bruh👀. Don't tell me how to order my Wagyu I need all the bacteria cooked out. Naw, though I've myself grilled it medium well when staying in Japan.

may as well buy some frozen corned beef and microwave it

Argue with my boy about this all the time.
The fuck is up with getting your steak well done?!

Lol we went to fancy steak house and they refused to make it well done for him

Medium-rare or medium for me thanks!

Worst part is when they then say they don't like Steak...

~~

y'all cool, but understand that the red liquid ain't blood. It's myoglobin ~~ a steak that's been hung up can be blue without it

Yeah, I used to need to be alone. Now I'm high energy like all the time, I operate at my highest levels when I can bounce off of people, I like being around people.

The reverse happened to me.

When I was in the Marines, younger, traveling the world, I constantly wanted to be around other people, other cultures, strange places, etc. It was so dope.

Now in my early 30s, I'm like "leave me the fuck alone breh."

I get my little socializing done by hitting cigar bars and whatnot.

Izuna

Banned
so uh

just as I thought

if it's been out of commission for 2 years, nothing is breaking through that barrier

LionPride

Banned
The reverse happened to me.

When I was in the Marines, younger, traveling the world, I constantly wanted to be around other people, other cultures, strange places, etc. It was so dope.

Now in my early 30s, I'm like "leave me the fuck alone breh."

I get my little socializing done by hitting cigar bars and whatnot.

I used to be the nigga who would just hang out with the folks I know at parties and shit, now I just wanna meet new folks and talk. Going to this private school for a month a couple years ago during the summer changed me. Had my glow up and everything

I used to be the nigga who would just hang out with the folks I know at parties and shit, now I just wanna meet new folks and talk. Going to this private school for a month a couple years ago during the summer changed me. Had my glow up and everything

Age difference.

I was on a steadily upwards slope of extroversion from high school all the way til I ended up in prison, then that definitely made me keep to myself. I'm extroverted when it comes to gettin money and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom