• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Fuck Corner Gas lol.

I feel like Corner Gas is the Canadian stereotype of being super nice taken to the extreme. Like the characters ig problems was stuff like missing muffins and junk. But god bless Canada, like 94% of scifi shows of the last 30 years been filmed there.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Every movie in this current universe is straight up garbage and it has killed super hero movies for me entirely

I thought Man of Steel was a fun watch, even though it almost completely fails to understand Superman as a character.

Comic book movies as a whole are great. We're getting a big budget Black Panther movie, how could I ask for more?

Zekes!

Corner Gas is wack as fuck

Most of our comedy focuses on the East / rural part of Canada so it never resonates with me at all.

I thought Man of Steel was a fun watch, even though it almost completely fails to understand Superman as a character.

Comic book movies as a whole are great. We're getting a big budget Black Panther movie, how could I ask for more?

Well that's because Zach Snyder literally hates Superman as a character.

I feel like Corner Gas is the Canadian stereotype of being super nice taken to the extreme. Like the characters ig problems was stuff like missing muffins and junk. But god bless Canada, like 94% of scifi shows of the last 30 years been filmed there.

We do good.

Continuum and Orphan are/were such a treat in that they actually took place in Canada

In the middle of a press conference Trump managed to go on a bizzarre tangent about Chuck Schumer and fake tears.

He gets distracted so easily and slurs half of his statements, it's depressing.

Once again, Trump is projecting. Schumer lost people in the Holocaust so he was feeling a kind of way. Cheeto Benito, on the other hand, has probably never cried out of true sorrow a day in his life.

So, uh.

How about that Batman movie?

If you're talking Lego Batman, I'm hyped.

Guys I found a Nana Ruther in the wild
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP4TLbAFYiG/
Some ESPN lady

I feel like BCT could get together as a choir and recite "First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white** moderate..." at any moment's notice.

I was also thinking today on the drive home that I'm starting to get sick of the term "post-truth society" because it seems like some white moderate ish. For the less privileged Americans, this is the same horror movie.

If we ever get out of this mess, I ain't ever gonna let Trump go. Im gonna hold it over the head of every single dumbass that voted for him and got surprised when he screwed them over.

junpei

Long War 2 seems downright impossible for me. It's gotten to the point where my troops can't take on normal enemies head-on.

We'll get out of it whether it's 4 or 8 years. And he'll be forgotten. Cause the next one is going to be the real mvp.

Fam, the way its looking, we won't make it out of BHM without Trump ending up in a cell or fleeing the country in exile.

I've already been stocking up on bottled water and canned food like I live in Flint.

Oddly enough, they may be the most prepared for shit that's gonna go down.

If America ever goes full totalitarian, I got my exit strategy planned out.
f3956395e26913325b0fb7dbf5b7925f.jpg

LotusHD

Banned
If we ever get out of this mess, I ain't ever gonna let Trump go. Im gonna hold it over the head of every single dumbass that voted for him and got surprised when he screwed them over.

Same. Maybe I can't say all Trump supporters are racist, but I can definitely say they're all idiots.

Man of Steel gave me some good gif moments.

LionPride

Banned
That aside the man was the greatest all around talent the WWE had to offer.

Kurt Angle
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Jericho
I like HBK, but he ain't nowhere near my fave.

Those three had charisma and were head and shoulders better wrestlers than Shawn

Also, Arn Anderson > Ric Flair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom