• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
That's what your momma said the other night.
QbadP.png

You're turning me into Slay NOOOOOOOOOOO

You fucked her ashes? Do you, homie..😐
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Crocodile

FUCK TRUMP

My deepest condolences to those killed/hurt at the Mosque in Quebec City ;_;

I hate to say it but given the climate, thank God it was a white guy. Fuck that piece of shit murder >_<

You learn to cook it properly.

At least maybe Affleck will be good in the movie even if it sucks? Wonder who they cast as the Batman for the reboot.

Probably Armie Hammer.

Which is still amazing as fuck to me. Like I can't figure that shit out.

They could have made a movie where Batman and Superman sat in a coffee shop and discussed the merits of violent vs non-violent protests in the context of BLM and it would have done numbers.
Zach Snyder fuckery knows no bounds. Justice League gonna make even less than BvS if Wonder woman bombs.

I don't know nothing about nothing. Lion did it

I am pretty sure Wrestling is required by law in Canada. What with the Hart Foundation and all.

And like all my favs are good old canadian workers wrassling that Calgary style lol.

Bret Hart is one of the nicest guys I ever met

Slayven

You learn to cook it properly.

At least maybe Affleck will be good in the movie even if it sucks? Wonder who they cast as the Batman for the reboot.

Probably Armie Hammer.
I feel like Armie Hammer is a hollywood inside joke. "Lets see if we can make the blandish guy ever happen"
And like all my favs are good old canadian workers wrassling that Calgary style lol.

Bret Hart is one of the nicest guys I ever met

never let a canadian take you to the ground or make you watch Corner Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom