• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if someone ever gets caught with a superkick straight up, you need to just lay down and rethink your life. Maybe hide your identity from now on.

e9928c852cf651f1c5ee728ebaf88799750dab40_hq.gif

Get caught with that and hide yourself from the public.

Even a Superkick to your car window means you gotta drive to Brazil.

akira28

If I saw a crowd of protestors just star going ham and taking riot cops out with wrasslin moves I will know that Jesus had returned.

LionPride

Banned
If I saw someone get hit with a GTS in a street fight then the dude that got hit with it gotta address everyone as sir for the rest of their life. Men. Women. Children. Animals. Everyone.
"Why are you calling me Sir"
"Well you see, I got hit with this wrestling move in a fight"
"Say no more"
If I saw a crowd of protestors just star going ham and taking riot cops out with wrasslin moves I will know that Jesus had returned.
The moment someone gets hit with a Scissors Kick is the real deal

Hey there :)

How is it going?

I hope you are well

Just wanted to say sorry in advance but I am putting you on notice and I'd really appreciate it if you would be kind enough to watch your back....

Cause, and again I am sorry, but I will have to jump you.

How about fuck Bret AND Shawn

How about fuck Bret AND Shawn

Bret Hart took time at a hockey game in 1999 to come down from his box seat and talk to me for 15 minutes just because I asked his security guy if he would be willing.... It was very special for me as a 14 year old.

Bret is truly the best there ever will be.

LionPride

Banned
WAIT

If you get hit with a Blue Thunder Bomb or the O-Drive/Overdrive in real life...there are no words

Also I've hit a Spiral Tap on someone irl...twas lit

Getting hit with the ZigZag would do it. So would Sister Abigail.

The Zig Zag cuz it's a bitch move, the SA just because you gotta do the forehead kiss and then spin they ass out

Mizerman

The Zig Zag cuz it's a bitch move, the SA just because you gotta do the forehead kiss and then spin they ass out

Taking the Bronco Buster means that you're destined for a life of Ls.

If I saw someone get hit with a Sister Abigail I'm fuckin leaving the country. I don't even want to reside in the same zip code as a person grimey enough to kiss a nigga on the forehead before slamming their face in the concrete.

Taking the Canadian Destroyer might as well just tell you to hand your card over.

LionPride

Banned
Codebreaker sounds good in theory, til you realize YOU have to land hard as shit on your back to transfer that kinetic energy through your legs and into the persons jaw.
Shit i'll just do a lung blower

Taking the Bronco Buster means that you're destined for a life of Ls.

Taking the Canadian Destroyer might as well just tell you to hand your card over.

If you allow your face to be rode on or have some fat dude give you a stink face in a real fight...nigga...be gone. Like, you should be able to get up and dodge it right?

The Canadian Destroyer takes effort from the taker, but in a real fight let someone run up and do that shit...nope

Shit i'll just do a lung blower

If you allow your face to be rode on or have some fat dude give you a stink face in a real fight...nigga...be gone. Like, you should be able to get up and dodge it right?

The Canadian Destroyer takes effort from the taker, but in a real fight let someone run up and do that shit...nope

You see someone take a full on Tombstone Piledriver and the nigga does the folded arms and the tongue out shit, you just gotta hop in your car and drive to Canada and hope the nigga don't try to find you and do the same to you.

LionPride

Banned
Actually fucked up thing is that Bret and I were both at the same hockey game in Ottawa the night Owen died :'(
Damn really? Shit

You see someone take a full on Tombstone Piledriver and the nigga does the folded arms and the tongue out shit, you just gotta hop in your car and drive to Canada and hope the nigga don't try to find you and do the same to you.
Dear God

Also, my life goal is to now hit a Cross Rhodes on someone in a fight if I ever get in one. And a sharpshooter in tribute to excelsiorlef's fav

Damn really? Shit

Dear God

Also, my life goal is to now hit a Cross Rhodes on someone in a fight if I ever get in one. And a sharpshooter in tribute to excelsiorlef's fav

I seen like 4 cats catch a Sharpshooter living in the PJs. One time it was among grown ass men and the dude that got hit with the sharpshooter shot the dude that did it to him like 2 days later, and he STILL didn't get out of holding that L.

He got out of jail in 2013 and my cousin said the first thing niggas reminded him of was that he still got put in a sharpshooter and was reaching for a nonexistent rope.

Not even shooting a nigga can get that L off your record.

LionPride

Banned
I seen like 4 cats catch a Sharpshooter living in the PJs. One time it was among grown ass men and the dude that got hit with the sharpshooter shot the dude that did it to him like 2 days later, and he STILL didn't get out of holding that L.

He got out of jail in 2013 and my cousin said the first thing niggas reminded him of was that he still got put in a sharpshooter and was reaching for a nonexistent rope.

Not even shooting a nigga can get that L off your record.
When you can't escape an L forever...

Eddie Guerrero forever da GOAT

goddamn I miss that boy
I watch the tribute with Hurt playing every month, it's sad as heck

Damn really? Shit

It was an afternoon game so it was more the day of but yeah I saw (this wasn't the day I met him but from my seats I always had a perfect view of Bret watching every game) him and was in the same place as him on the same day Owen died.... it's sad to think about.

<3

LionPride

Banned
Edge by far, because he's Canadian and has no excuse for such a shitty sharpshooter.

Edge, always.
Yeah

It was an afternoon game so it was more the day of but yeah I saw (this wasn't the day I met him but from my seats I always had a perfect view of Bret watching every game) him and was in the same place as him one the same day Owen died.... it's sad to think about.

<3
I just wish Bret wasn't so crabby, I actually like him as a wrestler.

I met Randy Orton in real life when I was seven. Him, Charlie Haas, Mark Henry, and Viscera were at a Hooters. If he wasn't such a shitheel I may like him. He posed and everything.

Mizerman

I could see the Cross Rhodes being used in a fight. Now getting hit with the Cobra, you're getting a side eye for the rest of your life.

Pretty sure most Canadians just know how to do a sharpshooter by the time they're 5.

It's pretty much a ritual for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom