• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

How goes the studying?

It's going, man. Trying my best to stay on top of everything. So far so good. Gonna need a study break soon, so I'm for sure on this weekend, without question. Trying to be done studying by noon Saturday, least for this first midterm. Then start fresh Monday for the one upcoming that Friday.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I meant to say, I learnt not to already.

like, 90% unintentional though

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Izuna doesn't know what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's doing.

It's going, man. Trying my best to stay on top of everything. So far so good. Gonna need a study break soon, so I'm for sure on this weekend, without question. Trying to be done studying by noon Saturday, least for this first midterm. Then start fresh Monday for the one upcoming that Friday.

Sounds good. You know 3 of us will be there for sure..likely Jean as well. Keep me posted..

Sch1sm

Can you not with this? No one's here for your jokes in a time where we need positivity over this snarky nonsense. It ain't even funny. It's an overused joke, it incites no discussion.

Maybe Cadbury will finally get the hell online, too.

Didn't know Forearm had a SFV handle....

Can you not with this? No one's here for your jokes in a time where we need positivity over this snarky nonsense. It ain't even funny. It's an overused joke, it incites no discussion.

Thats fair. I'll tone down the sarcasm when it comes to serious matters. Trump has created a nonstop wave of terribleness and its hard to not be snarky. On a positive note, Lucha Underground is coming to Netflix, which means i will finally be able to watch it in good quality on my tv.

First week in my whole life where I've actually had money roll over that's more than my budget.

Not even sure what to do with it.

you could save for a rainy day, or...
raw

Sch1sm

Does season 2 ahve T.Hawk or Fei Long?

Alex is basically T.Hawk tbh, so in the loosest manner, yes. He was the first DLC character. Nah, though. We actually don't know who we're getting this season. We were told they're all characters we weren't able to play before outside of Akuma.

As is, our DLC chars are Alex, Guile, Juri, Ibuki, Balrog, Urien, and Akuma.

Is the online still busted? I tell myself thats the only reason I haven't played in a few weeks, but I know its a lie.
I need C. Viper and Cody back stat.

It's hit or miss. I'd kill for some C. Viper, though.

Alex is basically T.Hawk tbh, so in the loosest manner, yes. He was the first DLC character. Nah, though. We actually don't know who we're getting this season. We were told they're all characters we weren't able to play before outside of Akuma.

As is, our DLC chars are Alex, Guile, Juri, Ibuki, Balrog, Urien, and Akuma.

It's hit or miss. I'd kill for some C. Viper, though.
Have you seen this wip mod for SFV?
Basically SFV: Rainbow Edition.

andthebeatgoeson

boycotting uber is stupid, these trump guys have their hands pretty much in every big company you can think of somehow
Besides, I'm not giving cabs credit for taking one hour off. Nor do they get out of their racist bigoted history for 1 hour.

What Uber did was more misunderstood than malicious. They treat there employees terrible but that's been coming to a head.

Aiustis

Why'd you give it diet food?

She was fat; up until a week and a half ago she had always been fat. For the 7 years I've owned her. She didn't lose the weight because I've with people who fed her things that made her stay fat.

So is it back to eating properly?

Yup.

And since she lost the weight, she doesn't even have to eat diet food. Maybe she felt inspired to lose it because she was tired of that shit.

Johndoey

Banned
People sleeping on T-Ray as usual.

He was complete trash, like sub Ajax back-story villain

Joe Kelly's Deadpool run is mostly excellent. And all of Cable & Deadpool is amazing.

akira28

I'd be surprised if the Gwen/Miles thing didn't end in awkward circumstances preventing something from really happening. The chemistry isn't that well crafted. But I do like the neon colors of Spiderwoman Gwen's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom