• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try you know I will

It's more of a way of life really

Also all ya'll asking for these washed up characters, play someone new god damn!
Can't stand people who only use one character and thats it.

:3

Ain't tryin to hassle you, man. I love my candy too. If I ever have some cash to spend, it always goes to a nice bag of sweettart chewy sours, now and later extreme sours, mike and Ike zours or lemonheads.

zeemumu

That feel when you like everyone in a show except for the main character

_____

And before you say what I know you're going to say I'm placing this card face down

latest

zeemumu

Felt that way about Korra. The Steelheart books, can't finish the last one because i hate the main character so much

I knew it

69b0439321b483c7d9c951d79ec49fa3ea68a6da_hq.jpg

(until I find a better card to counter Korra slander)

I was actually talking about the Once Upon a Time spinoff called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. I like everyone but Alice. She's not a bad actress but her entire character revolves around her love interest and little else. I don't think I've liked any Alice, though. Even the Disney one I'm just indifferent to.

Slayven

I knew it

69b0439321b483c7d9c951d79ec49fa3ea68a6da_hq.jpg

I was actually talking about the Once Upon a Time spinoff called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. I like everyone but Alice. She's not a bad actress but her entire character revolves around her love interest and little else.

Didn't the spinoff only last a hot minute? I want to to get into Once Upon a Time, cause it looks like bad cosplay. How long until Maona shows up?

Zaverious

How were the last two seasons of Korra anyway? I stopped watching near the beginning of season 3 when Nickelodeon started messing up the scheduling and eventually took it off the air.

zeemumu

Didn't the spinoff only last a hot minute? I want to to get into Once Upon a Time, cause it looks like bad cosplay. How long until Maona shows up?

It's a bad Fables, but in a sort of entertaining way because it's on ABC so they have access to the Disney library.

Moana might show up if they get another season. We already had Elsa and an Anna who could rival the animated Anna.

And Merida

And best Cruella

tumblr_ngmmeg6F341s389oyo2_500.gif

Those poor dogs never stood a chance.

tumblr_nn2yockGx21rt41q9o1_500.gif

She may have also allegedly
murdered and skinned Bambi's mother.

Slayven

It's a bad Fables, but in a sort of entertaining way because it's on ABC so they have access to the Disney library.

Moana might show up if they get another season. We already had Elsa and an Anna who could rival the animated Anna.

And Merida
Fables should have been on tv, they were talking about an HBO fables back when Gen13 was hot on the streets.

Like i said bad cosplay

Malyse

I'd be surprised if the Gwen/Miles thing didn't end in awkward circumstances preventing something from really happening. The chemistry isn't that well crafted. But I do like the neon colors of Spiderwoman Gwen's world.
I mean, it starts out with them kissing and then flashes back, so...

zeemumu

Fables should have been on tv, they were talking about an HBO fables back when Gen13 was hot on the streets.

Like i said bad cosplay

I'm pretty sure this was originally supposed to be a Fables show. The Wolf Among Us will have to fill the void until then.

I do think it's cool that they're able to bring in Disney characters and not just the fairy tales that they're based on. And yeah there are a few moments where characters are made aware of their Disney counterparts.

Slayven

I'm pretty sure this was originally supposed to be a Fables show. The Wolf Among Us will have to fill the void until then.

I do think it's cool that they're able to bring in Disney characters and not just the fairy tales that they're based on. And yeah there are a few moments where characters are made aware of their Disney counterparts.

LOL what do they say?

Didn't TellTale give up on this? They keep lining up other projects with no second season set.

zeemumu

LOL what do they say?

One of the characters mentions Disney Hook and real Hook asks if he's handsome and the character says something along the lines of "sure, if you like fancy wigs and heels."

Real Hook was less than pleased
giphy.gif

And there are multiple references to princesses picking flowers and singing.

Didn't TellTale give up on this? They keep lining up other projects with no second season set.

I'm hoping that they'll return to it when they run out of jobs.

Slayven

One of the characters mentions Disney Hook and real Hook asks if he's handsome and the character says something along the lines of "sure, if you like fancy wigs and heels."

giphy.gif

So many shows to be watching
The Wolf Among Us ain't getting another season...
Those glitches was the shit.

giphy.gif

A man wearing that much guyliner shouldn't be complaining about fancy wigs and heels.

Why the hell am I watching Ghostwriter?
-
As long as Tales from the Borderlands gets a second season everything is good.

Hell yes, TftB was the greatest story I've enjoyed from them yet and the soundtrack was fire 🔥. They should push their GoT second season back and just do that or The Wolf Among Us this year.

zeemumu

A man wearing that much guyliner shouldn't be complaining about fancy wigs and heels.

It's funny because they make fun of him for that guyliner all the time.

"It's bad enough that I'm stuck with you and Captain Guyliner making eyes at each other."

Forgot about this one too.
What's it like? The other world?

Well, for starters, they think that this place is just a fairytale. Like a legend, like we're all just characters in a story.

I'm in a story?

Yeah, they made a movie about you. It's actually pretty good.

What's a movie?

He was actually talking to
Mulan
in that quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom