• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

i0fHLrd.png

Might have to snag one of these...

neileolvg.jpg

Homeboy's response to Colin Moriaty's latest CWR episode, where at the end, he takes special umbrage with the Read Only Memorie's dev tweet to Trump supporters.

More of the Kum-Ba-Yah m'Lord, "It's time for a civil discourse," "we need unity now" redirect.

shingi70

Banned
neileolvg.jpg

Homeboy's response to Colin Moriaty's latest CWR episode, where at the end, he takes special umbrage with the Read Only Memorie's dev tweet to Trump supporters.

More of the Kum-Ba-Yah m'Lord, "It's time for a civil discourse," "we need unity now" redirect.

How can Drukmann who himself is an immigrant jump on thar we need unity train.

Isn't he the guy that was wishy washy on why a black actress couldn't motion cap a black character?

I think he said the white actress was the best fit for the character and that she was technically South African or something. Or maybe it was posters in the GAF thread that said that

Shy

Hihi people
Evening. Hope you're doing well.
Right. I call dibs on being the carefree man of adventure type (the Han of the group) but i'm also force sensitive, and have a purple saber as well as a blaster.

And this is my ship.
cijs0Wd.png

Don't judge me.
neileolvg.jpg

Colin Moriaty is an objectivist cunt. Fuck him.

And he's always been a condescending fuckboi.

Guys GAF use to be such a great place before we started talking about race and politics. Sigh, just accept and tolerate the fact that perhaps me and others don't accept and tolerate you.

Malyse

Right. I call dibs on being the carefree man of adventure type (the Han of the group) but i'm also force sensitive, and have a purple saber as well as a blaster.

And this is my ship.
cijs0Wd.png

Don't judge me..

Sounds like you die first.

akira28

He'll go pick up your mom and bring her to visit you. Then take her out for a nice coffee to ease her nerves. And she'll be upset with you, over whatever you did to make Shy want to shoot you.

akira28

I'd rather shy just shot me, cause I couldn't stand him stealing my girl, then sending her back to me.... and her suddenly being a 100% better person.

Izuna

Banned
ukip brits or who? would sound like par for the course with right wing britain

default homepage for all is msn.com here, which has comments for news stories from Daily Mail all the way to The Independent

It's been #nofilterracism since Brexit vote but I'm still curious each time ~~ I should stop that

*Shakes head* shame.

So how are you, Izuna?

So good. Eating a kebab rn

Trying to figure out how ot tell wifey that I don't need this birthday phone but rent money without sounding like her child

SO FUCKING ADORABLE

--

about to hit up S4 of AHS

please don't deal with racism please don't deal with racism S3 was so bad

Its... skipable. IMO its one of its worst seasons in front of 3, boring too many musical cuts, and if you feel like a light spoiler.

The most interesting character gets killed off early.
Season 3 was alright at the beginning but they had so much potential with it and fucked it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom