• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netflix has OG He-man and She-Ra.....how did we watch this shit back in the day. There are like 8 frames of animation per epsiode

lol..Yeah. Wife will be like "Let's watch a couple" and I'll just decide it's the perfect time to do laundry or any other chores. Fuck all that. Only good thing about that show is Cringer, because every time someone says that stupid fucking "cringe" word, I imagine them looking like a giant green pussy..

d1XrLt.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
can't even watch a damn hearthstone stream to relax without the entire chat thinking it's hilarious to post a black dude emote when somebody plays a monkey minion on the board

fuckin hate this world sometimes

can't even watch a damn hearthstone stream to relax without the entire chat thinking it's hilarious to post a black dude emote when somebody plays a monkey minion on the board

That February feel good Friday, huh? This world does indeed suck, brother..

I thought they were gonna crack down on that?

Bronx-Man

Banned
At the end of the day, it's a bunch of malnourished cucks that only post about this site because they're mad they got banned from here and not even 4chan would take their dumbasses in.

At the end of the day, it's a bunch of malnourished cucks that only post about this site because they're mad they got banned from here and not even 4chan would take their dumbasses in.

I never understood why they don't go to 4Chan or SFront with the rest of their ilk... I guess it's hard to pretend they're black and infiltrate the Coli and such.

akira28

I don't see garlic OR onion powder in this image.

You ain't a real nigga.

the garlic powder is behind the curry powder. dat green cap. - signed real cookin nigga

and i recognize that box of goya sazon, plus the onion powder might be next to the garlic.

edit: maybe that's not goya...i recognize that box though.

the garlic powder is behind the curry powder. dat green cap. - signed real cookin nigga

and i recognize that box of goya sazon, plus the onion powder might be next to the garlic.

Thank you. Strange I'm always getting the ain't black shit tho..been called nigger all my life for nothing I guess..

And yes, it's Goya..

Doesn't reddit have a "NeoGAF sucks" sub anyway (that's basically just bitching about bish and slayven)? I guess the voat one is so they can throw out slurs cause that makes them 2edgy.

They got too much time on their hands tbh.

Shy

Twitch chat is the fucking worst.

Doesn't reddit have a "NeoGAF sucks" sub anyway (that's basically just bitching about bish and slayven)? I guess the voat one is so they can throw out slurs cause that makes them 2edgy.

They got too much time on their hands tbh.

There are a bunch of those places. Mods, Slay, Sub, Ang, Aaron..or just pick a BCTer who dares say anything, and they're flapping their lips. Worst is plenty of them are still active members, but spend their day posting links and being all outraged at whatever they deem worthy of ridicule. Tiny peckers..who else would have that much time and be that bored?

C3ItnHsXAAA71Oo.jpg:large

mornin y'all

It certainly is now..morning, 👑

Reminds me of this one poster I knew from a site manyoons ago who followed a bunch of older regulars to an offshoot site we made where we just shot the shit and made disparaging comments about the site we congregated from (mods allowed hate speech or fester, Holocaust deniers showed up, the works) and was banned from out off shoot for being stupid himself

So dude spent the next year and a half trying to get back into our site and destroy it. He had someone else make an account, pretending to be yet another person, and then took over 500 screenshots of our site over the course of 12 uninterrupted hours, then disseminated them across the internet, some of them had our personal information on them (which is why, pro tip, you never let that shit out into the open).

Moral of the story is that idiots have far, far, far too much time on their hands to fuck with nominally normal people.

Meanwhile on voat and that shadow board apparently me be excited for Ghostbusters last summer was a topic worthy of discussion...

Shit, that was a topic everywhere lol. I can see folks attack you in unrelated threads just based off how those multiple Ghostbusters threads went. It's pretty hilarious..unlike the movie. Geezuz, that damn movie..😝

Nudull

Banned
giphy.gif

I can't decide if it or Suicide Squad were the worst movie I saw last year. I enjoy a couple of the women in other stuff, but DAMN..that movie was just not for me. Wife was mad I "made" us watch it lol..

I enjoyed it coming out of the theater, but the more I thought on it, my opinion soured. Still can't believe all the bullshit that surrounded it, though.

Double unfortunate that that particular theater-going was further muddied with racism. >.>

giphy.gif

I can't decide if it or Suicide Squad were the worst movie I saw last year. I enjoy a couple of the women in other stuff, but DAMN..that movie was just not for me. Wife was mad I "made" us watch it lol..

Yeah to each their own, it is a comedic style that I appreciate but can totally understand why others wouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom