• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about salt and pepper?

Done..

Ib1rjqy.jpg

Me next. What about a human woman?

Dai101

Banned
The company also went through 3 janitor companies because the things that were happening in the women's bathroom. I don't know if they were trying to summon Cthulhu in there, but eventually everyone would refuse to clean it.

Decades ago, i was a janitor and as you can imagine i have to do both bathrooms for both customers and employees.

NEVER AGAIN.

What's up black people.

I've got a question. We all enjoy geeky/nerd stuff here like comics, video games, movies, anime etc. And despite liking that stuff, do any of you find yourself kind of or mostly out of touch or just disconnected from the communities/ fan bases surrounding those things?

What's up black people.

I've got a question. We all enjoy geeky/nerd stuff here like comics, video games, movies, anime etc. And despite liking that stuff, do any of you find yourself kind of or mostly out of touch or just disconnected from the communities/ fan bases surrounding those things?

I'm a Sonic fan, you tell me

Izuna

Banned
Girl's toilets are nasty where I worked.

Some people have it in their culture to not flush toilet paper

What's up black people.

I don't play FIFA, CoD, GTA or Nintendo stuff

yet gaming is my most frequent hobby

It's easier to find common ground talking US politics

I avoid taking public poo's at all cost. I would go a day in pain and discomfort before I sit my bare ass on a public toilet or have public water splash me.

I'm a Sonic fan, you tell me

man...I wouldn't know about being a Sonic fan.

Girl's toilets are nasty where I worked.

Some people have it in their culture to not flush toilet paper

I don't play FIFA, CoD, GTA or Nintendo stuff

yet gaming is my most frequent hobby

I find it easier to find common ground talking US politics

I play none of those, but I do play Destiny. Even then, I'm not really engaged in the community surrounding it.

Izuna

Banned
The more I think about it... My Uber driver a week ago seemed hella confused about me being mixed...

I wish I could replay that conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom