• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking for black cosplay earlier and now I found some and wanted to share:
It's also 28 days of black cosplay.

6RnoQBB.jpg

Some Nice Marowak cosplay The best one I've seen and I think the tribal motif is a nice touch to distinguish it from others.

tumblr_ofznruIB4H1tvczt7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_of8ojxdRu21sem758o1_1280.jpg

Spider-man I think.

tumblr_oblzeyifqw1rlxcqoo1_1280.jpg

That's some nice detail on that shield.

TL76wHO.png

Daranga

cBdl7o7.png

Daranga

g8wowOz.png

Cidney @ fiona nova

M8X9zJC.jpg

Mary Jane
@mynameash

Izuna

Banned
Black girls with freckles...

Fuck it, freckles in general

~~

Hmm West End Hamilton has an amazing cast.

I really need to stop reading everything about it though.

akira28

lol, some traditional ras al hanout used crushed beetle powder (spanish fly) as an ingredient. And this was a condiment spice

Fuck I forgot how creep looking this woman is in this movie. Her natural self just looks so unreal.
Great casting tho for a creepy role. "The Moth Diaries"

G'morning all. I had a good chest day at the gym.

My company is holding a brunch in 1 hour and I thought I would go but I'm going to pass. It's always sad to miss an opportunity to eat free food though.

junpei

So what are some good hairstyle options for someone with long hair? I've had cornrows for a while now and I'm thinking about changing to something else but I don't want to cut off all my damn hair.

Zekes!

G'morning all. I had a good chest day at the gym.

My company is holding a brunch in 1 hour and I thought I would go but I'm going to pass. It's always sad to miss an opportunity to eat free food though.

I would get outta bed for that

As it stands I'm struggling to want to get up and go to work right now

Life's happening again. Might be on to play earlier but I have to run an errand I believe at 4 or 5

2595163-7369566770-25927.gif

Nah..All good, brother. Headed to Costco to grab some meats..gonna separate and season, make some chili, then jump on. I'd say between 12-12:30. Just send me a message if/when you jump on..

SuperBowl is tomorrow? Man I care so little about football but I hate Tom Brady.

I would get outta bed for that

As it stands I'm struggling to want to get up and go to work right now

If I was hungry I would go but I had a morning shake so I'm pretty full.

I need to figure out my next cosplay. Been working out so I need something barely there.
What franchises do you like most?

So what are some good hairstyle options for someone with long hair? I've had cornrows for a while now and I'm thinking about changing to something else but I don't want to cut off all my damn hair.

You could always start up some locs, a twist-out, or a styled fro. There's many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom