• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sup, y'all.

Wanted to just send a shout out to FrozenPrince, who got me to edumacate myself on Bayard Rustin, who is just one of many contributors to the Civil Rights Movement that I've never heard or read about in school, or otherwise.

I appreciate you, Frozen.

Slayven

Just saw a post on OT saying that calling someone a white supremacist apologist is the same as calling them a white supremacist AND that is just as bad as calling them the n-word. Wow.

Overwatch? I only play skill based games

I'm done with you right now.

Slayven

Just saw a post on OT saying that calling someone a white supremacist apologist is the same as calling them a white supremacist AND that is just as bad as calling them the n-word. Wow.

Not the first time, won't be the last
Since Youtube people love to be turds how long before The Black Nerd talks about pulling your pants up

The ancestors have an issue with Omarosa, and have let her know:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/omarosa-hospitalized-injury-white-house-article-1.2963650

You make a deal with that man, and you will never prosper.

Can't make the ancestors angry if you bleach your skin.

fOPjyAv.png

The Adder

Banned
It amazes me how some people are willing to cut out their eyes, lop off their ears, and shut down their brains to defend media they like.

Izuna

Banned
Expected a Happy Birthday email for tomorrow

got one titled "Absolutely Shocking" from my Mum about anti-vaxxer shit.

;( YouTube/OnDemand news has really fucked people up

~~

what's it gunna be like, being 24?

I try my best to support Black YouTubers (with my views and turning off adblock for them) and I thought this video featured some YouTubers that might be worth subbing to if you are into typical Youtube content (humor, video games, tech, and we even have some loc info in there)

Other Black YouTubers I like are UrAvgConsumer and SoldierKnowsBest. I always watch the guy I'm linking (BlackHokage) and his friends.

https://youtu.be/TzjhHVDDhvU

Sup, y'all.

Wanted to just send a shout out to FrozenPrince, who got me to edumacate myself on Bayard Rustin, who is just one of many contributors to the Civil Rights Movement that I've never heard or read about in school, or otherwise.

I appreciate you, Frozen.
Much respect for doing some research. I'm cooking up a post for the BHM thread about him now.

Maybe if you'd play overwatch with me you could up yo Genji game

sass2.png

Malyse

Who the hell is struggle watching video on the 3ds?

Like, makes no sense right? Shit man, I'd have held that for a Azure Striker HD Collection for the Switch launch. That's the part that's really blowing my mind. Launch your Nintendo exclusive anime fucking weeks before the Switch hits? BRUH.

Like, makes no sense right? Shit man, I'd have held that for a Azure Striker HD Collection for the Switch launch. That's the part that's really blowing my mind. Launch your Nintendo exclusive anime some two fucking weeks before the Switch hits? BRUH.

It is Inti, they're kinda a little bit out of touch.

Furyous

Expected a Happy Birthday email for tomorrow

got one titled "Absolutely Shocking" from my Mum about anti-vaxxer shit.

;( YouTube/OnDemand news has really fucked people up

~~

what's it gunna be like, being 24?

Mum? What's your take on the Brexit? How's your mum doing? 24 is a bad age because thata's the moment advertisers stop targeting your age group with good ads.

Someone with too much time on they hands.

---

I lost 16 pounds in five hours thanks to stomach flu and have spent north of 3K and the better part of months fighting this shit. This 45* debacle has me hoping Dems retake both house and senate in order to impeach him. Filibuster the shit out of his whole agenda. Shout out to my people that just left the airport, all 100,000 of y'all that were finally granted permission to return here with your legal visas.

Izuna

Banned
Mum? What's your take on the Brexit? How's your mum doing? 24 is a bad age because thata's the moment advertisers stop targeting your age group with good ads.

Brexit legit makes me unexcited to get to know new people. I don't bother with newspapers anymore and use reddit/GAF for world news insetead.

I wish I didn't grow up with a conspiracy theory believing Mum and that anything could make sense, but she jumps on conspiracy theory outrage one after another.

She'll legit refuse to read anything to the contrary or ever care about sources. She thinks Angels vs. Demons is a documentary of sorts too.

~~

Me on the other hand ;) I'm 24 in 30 minutes... and I'm playing through the Halo games on a rando's account to get them the achievements while listing to LinusTechTips

I think I've found my own personal happiness in a way.

---

I don't even know of that song. I really hope Atlanta comes to UK Netflix.

Slayven

Man I dislike that rap critic guy. I respect his hustle but most of his videos seems like an attempt to talk down on Black vernacular and culture.

Shit kills me, dudes doing podcast and videos about shit they obviously hate. I just don't get it. I rather listen to folks that actually enjoy what they talk about.

Like i wouldn't watch a Gordon cooking show because he hates flavor.

Shit kills me, dudes doing podcast and videos about shit they obviously hate. I just don't get it. I rather listen to folks that actually enjoy what they talk about.

Like i wouldn't watch a Gordon cooking show because he hates flavor.

Nah that would require some type of talent to be engaging. If you just shit on everything you don't have to put any effort in your content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom