• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Sch1sm

Cool! I have BF1 on PS4 but I don't own SFV. Frozen and I play Overwatch on PS4 every now and then when I'm not flaking on him.

I would pick up Injustice 2 solely to play with BCT--but it doesn't seem like a game people will pick up.

Add up on PSN, then. .

I'm an Xbox stan, but I only play Titanfall these days

I can pick up a fighter though. Haven't super played one since sf4

Yeah, I play a lot of TF2 on PS4 with some friends. Got it on a sale for USD$30, so it was hard to turn down. Got a solid $1 to hour ratio going for it right now. Took real getting used to, and made it beyond hard to go back to BF1 without increasing sensitivity exponentially.

I want a BCT group for Tekken when it drops. Don't be scared to take an L

lmao, you ain't gonna fight more than two times, don't lie to us.

Izuna

Banned
Yeah, I play a lot of TF2 on PS4 with some friends. Got it on a sale for USD$30, so it was hard to turn down. Got a solid $1 to hour ratio going for it right now. Took real getting used to, and made it beyond hard to go back to BF1 without increasing sensitivity exponentially.

I got it on PS4 too ~~ where I can play comfortably since I'm already G10 on Xbox and I don't have friends that play there.

add me ~ my id is in my profile

Pork aka the devil meat? See that is what is wrong with black people.

I ate 3 uncook yams, and a glass of water purified by running it over rocks from the river Nile.

Are you trying to get your body alkaline so you won't have periods anymore or something?

Slayven

Fuck both the Shimadas

Is the ratio of female Asian characters not up to par for you?

Damn, my bad man. I hope that shit gets situated for you soon
Game is a terrible shooter
Beat him twice. He'll start setting his shit to appear offline..

Add up on PSN, then. .

lmao, you ain't gonna fight more than two times, don't lie to us.
if y'all scared just say so

Are you trying to get your body alkaline so you won't have periods anymore or something?
I am trying to reach true enlightenment

Added!

Not even scared, I'll be playing.

---

All these threads of judges undermining the President make me happy inside.

People keep forgetting that there are THREE branches of government. The Judiciary is there to keep the Executive and the Legislative in check.

Sch1sm

People keep forgetting that there are THREE branches of government. The Judiciary is there to keep the Executive and the Legislative in check.

Yeah, you're right. People are stuck on feeling hopeless and helpless and think that the executive branch is the final say. Good stuff, though, good stuff.

Zekes!

BCT be playing Overwatch and I never be invited.
I been here 4 years tho.

I feel like we don't have a solid group of BCT Overwatch players unlike the BCT Street Fighter players. Like I always see people talking about OW, but never about grouping up (maybe that's just me tho)

If anyone is on PS4, feel free to add me. My PSN is ramsesxc. I'd be down if anyone wants to get a group going that plays consistently once a week or something.

FyreWulff

it took me a bit to realize how annoying "hey i'm TOTALLY AN ALLY why didn't they recognize my ALLY STAT" when i was younger

it's one of the most annoying things people can do and always comes off thin skinned and fragile

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...black-college-sports-stars-from-getting-paid/

How prejudice by whites may keep black college sports stars from getting paid

p much. that whole system is going to collapse under it's own weight if they don't start acknowledging it's a paid venture

edit: wait how did people get into a discussion about Prince in that thread. I almost don't want to read the pages in between because that's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom