• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam, Big Sean's new album is nice as fuck, Im surprised theres no thread about it. Definitely better than Cole's latest offering and will probably be better than More Life.

Kreed

Can't call it that tho, get labeled as the real racists whole they start using all the terms we use in racism threads like it's some "aha got to ass" moment.

I see Bobby got dragged for asking questions even though the OP only posted in his thread twice so far (page 2). After the infamous JBaird thread, I learned not to trust OPs on GAF in general even if the OP "has no reason to lie". Combine that with our "fan club" and burner accounts, and IMO everyone on GAF should be at least a "little skeptical" in "social issue" threads that don't come from news sources.

I see Bobby got dragged for asking questions even though the OP only posted in his thread twice so far (page 2). After the infamous JBaird thread, I learned not to trust OPs on GAF in general even if the OP "has no reason to lie". Combine that with our "fan club" and burner accounts, and IMO everyone on GAF should be at least a "little skeptical" in "social issue" threads that don't come from news sources.
Love how they act like we're a hive mind just following bobbies lead too. Like we don't see this similar kind of thing trying to co-opt racism and bigotry all the time.

They already on "lol Bish would have banned us all so glad he's gone" shit.

Love how they act like we're a hive mind just following bobbies lead too. Like we don't see this similar kind of thing trying to co-opt racism and bigotry all the time.

They already on "lol Bish would have banned us all so glad he's gone" shit.

Yep. They ain't hiding shit anymore. This is sad man.

Slayven

Nope
Yep

The elusive double reverse racism.

giphy.gif

Sch1sm

Is "Im a Democrat who voted for Hillary" the new get out of jail free card? Plenty of racist Democrats.

I don't think he's using it as one, not in the OP, from the way he's telling that story. That, or he's leaving a lot of information out and it is an excuse but we have no idea why.

I can't be bothered reading it to sway in either direction, really, none of it's entertaining enough.

Man I'm watching Zootopia with my son.

Holy shit, not even ten minutes in and her dad is all but saying "Now I ain't racist but you just can't trust those Negroes, Jews and Mexicans" like.

This is real as shit for a kids movie.

Slayven

I just don't get it. "This might push someone over to trump" is the new big joker. Tow some every changing and shifting line or i will become a bigot that wants to kill you? If you are that close you are already gone

I jsut don't get it "This might push someone over to trump" is the new big joker. Tow some every changing and shifting line or i will become a bigot that wants to kill you? If you are that close you are already gone
"I accidentally cut a guy off in traffic and that pushed him over the edge. He's team Trump now."

We made it to "this is why Trump won posts"

I jsut don't get it "This might push someone over to trump" is the new big joker. Tow some every changing and shifting line or i will become a bigot that wants to kill you? If you are that close you are already gone
People wondering why were dragging the thread like, the title is literally "I was discriminated against for being white" when the dudes actual story is "one drunk guy was kind of a dick to me for like two minutes."

Come on, most of them just been looking for an excuse to shit on some certain posters anyway.

Man I'm watching Zootopia with my son.

Holy shit, not even ten minutes in and her dad is all but saying "Now I ain't racist but you just can't trust those Negroes, Jews and Mexicans" like.

This is real as shit for a kids movie.

Yeah, really watching it opens your eyes to the social issues in the movie. And damn they nailed it.

I just don't get it. "This might push someone over to trump" is the new big joker. Tow some every changing and shifting line or i will become a bigot that wants to kill you? If you are that close you are already gone

Yep. Like why even say that unless you were already at that point in the first point.

People wondering why were dragging the thread like, the title is literally "I was discriminated against for being white" when the dudes actual story is "one drunk guy was kind of a dick to me for like two minutes."

Come on, most of them just been looking for an excuse to shit on some certain posters anyway.
We are all avoiding the real issue here. Rap music is corrupting the kids and making them violent. It must be stopped!
/s

Slayven

"I accidentally cut a guy off in traffic and that pushed him over the edge. He's team Trump now."
Someone should take those infomercial gifs and photoshop them to end with "Team Trump" now

OP just felt off too me. Like if someone said Leena Dunham wrote it I would be like "sounds right"

I can't even be bothered to read through 10 pages of that thread.
He wasnt beaten, robbed, stabbed and the bouncers handled the situation instantly, I'd say that dude came out that situation with a lower case W.
Anyone who harms or commits some bias crime against a White person will be punished to the full extent of the law or get penalised in some other way by White society, so I couldnt care less about "hurt feelings." If some Black person went to a White bar and caught some shit from a Trump supporter, I'd just tell them to find a different bar. I dont care about social integration or starting a "dialogue", Black folks been trying to befriend or marry our way out of White supremacy for 400 years, it hasnt done shit.
Apply the laws of the land equally for every citizen, then we can worry about actually desegregating our social circles.

NgL that Ocelot post had me howling. Public Enemy is Trump's secret race war weapon.
There's going to be a massive interracial march on Washington, and then low flying helicopters blasting Public Enemies will immediately turn the crowd against one another. Black people will scream "FORGIVE ME!" before descending into a rap fueled bloodlust.

He wasnt beaten, robbed, stabbed and the bouncers handled the situation instantly, I'd say that dude came out that situation with a lower case W.
Anyone who harms or commits some bias crime against a White person will be punished to the full extent of the law or get penalised in some other way by White society, so I couldnt care less about "hurt feelings." If some Black person went to a White bar and caught some shit from a Trump supporter, I'd just tell them to find a different bar. I dont care about social integration or starting a "dialogue", Black folks been trying to befriend or marry our way out of White supremacy for 400 years, it hasnt done shit.
Apply the laws of the land equally for every citizen, then we can worry about actually desegregating our social circles.
Funny how that thread has more posts in it dragging Bobby than that thread on that dude who shot five black people getting less than 20 years has total posts.

Wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom