• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

And he's got the nuke codes and can issue administrative combat actions.

And people, including me, were worried about Hillary going to Syria.

He's gonna get so many kids killed.

Operation get behind the darkies is go.

Yeah this NK stuff got me worried. If people thought the middle east was a shit show, it will have nothing on if we go into NK.

Slayven

NY gives no fucks, dunny..

47545-4042-56929-1-alf.jpg

Shy

So many people showing their arse in the Persona 5 female protagonist thread..

It's really quite depressing.

The game would really benefit from have a female player character option.

The people saying that you would need to change the Main character's back story are talking a load of old bollocks.
You're back story is that you stop an attempted rape, and that the would-be rapist falls, injuring himself and then files charges (though in game he shouts he's gonna sue, so i'm not sure which) against you. Giving you a criminal record, which cause you to be expelled from your previous school and transferring to a new one (the one you go to in-game) and all the students and teachers thinking you're a psycho.

The people saying that you would need to change the Main character's back story are talking a load of old bollocks.
You're back story is that you stop an attempted rape, and that the would-be rapist falls, injuring himself and then files charges (though in game he shouts he's gonna sue, so i'm not sure which) against you. Giving you a criminal record, which cause you to be expelled from your previous school and transferring to a new one (the one you go to in-game) and all the students and teachers thinking you're a psycho.

Oh shit! I need to be playing some Persona 5.

I long gave up on that thread. It's depressing how even the very notion of a woman headlining a game makes folks lose their shit.

Slayven

I long gave up on that thread. It's depressing how even the very notion of a woman headlining a game makes folks lose their shit.

Like it is physically offensive to them

Shy

Oh shit! I need to be playing some Persona 5.
It's very good.
Yeah. 😞
Funny thing is they had a game before and that added. Female MC later
It was years later. And an after thought.
and they didn't fully integrate the female character into the game properly. Apparently. (i've not played it so i can't fully comment)

Funny thing is they had a game before and that added Female MC later
In all fairness to Atlus, it was a lot easier in P3P because it was more of a visual novel. I would love a female MC in persona 5, but I understand not wanting to make an alternate character once there decision was made. I wou!d hate a half way female MC that was exactly the same as the male. But giving the P3P experience would take extra animation, scripting and writing for new S-Links. Persona 6 should have a female MC exclusively in my opinion.

Numb

It's very good.

Yeah. 😞

It was years later. And an after thought.
and they didn't fully integrate the female character into the game properly. Apparently. (i've not played it so i can't fully comment)
You could romance the boys. Minus Akihiko I'm not sure.
Even the little kid
and become friends when full I think

In all fairness to Atlus, it was a lot easier in P3P because it was more of a visual novel. I would love a female MC in persona 5, but I understand not wanting to make an alternate character once there decision was made. I wou!d hate a half way female MC that was exactly the same as the male. But giving the P3P experience would take extra animation, scripting and writing for new S-Links. Persona 6 should have a female MC exclusively in my opinion.

Wait a minute really? The PSP version was completely different from the PS2 version?

Wait a minute really? The PSP version was completely different from the PS2 version?
You couldn't walk around areas and instead selected places from a rendered screen. The battles were the same, and you could choose your team mates moves. But there were was little to no 3d animation in any of the non combat sections.
The story was the same, but FeMC 's played out a bit differently. Like your ally goes into a coma instead of dying for example.

Imagine how differently scripted Kamoshida would have to be if your character was female. I really would like two MCs, but it would add a lot of work.

(Sorry about the doublepost)

Kreed

The sad thing is you'd have better responses if the premise was improving the frame rate, more DLC, or the addition of playing as the male rival/boss character.

I'm sure they'll add a female MC in the next version of P5. There's nothing about that story that makes it impossible.

The male MCs never had any exceedingly masculine characteristics anyway, and that is done on purpose to make it easier for players to identify.

People think the answer the director gave was an excuse but that really is how these dudes think

I'm sure they'll add a female MC in the next version of P5. There's nothing about that story that makes it impossible.

The male MCs never had any exceedingly masculine characteristics anyway, and that is done on purpose to make it easier for players to identify.

People think the answer the director gave was an excuse but that really is how these dudes think

I would double down and get Persona 5 Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom