• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh idk, not feeling that new naruto game but then again the only reason i played the ninja storm series was for the story mode and this looks more multiplayer focus.

D i Z

Bioware went ahead and got some raw meat for that blackeye, but decided to not get the cast for the bone fractures cos they're desperate to go to prom. Shouldn't be surprised that they fix the goofy looking shit before they work on the game breaking bugs.

The anime.

It was dope like 13 years ago when it came out and was about kid ninjas. Then I'd imagine people wanted to know what happened with the fall out of the 2 protagonist.

But yeah 1/2 way through shippuden I personally stopped caring.

I hear there's a sequel about the next generation of ninjas. They should probably just stop now

Kelsdesu

I genuinely find it hilarious about all of this cuck talk 😂. People really are looking this shit up. This reminds me of when Slayven dropped some hotep shit in a thread and everybody lost their minds.

The anime.
I never watched the anime, but I loved the manga as a teen. It had a good start but went on for far too long. Despite its many flaws I still look back on it nostalgically. That moment when Naruto beats Pain and the whole village comes out and accepts him still hits me right in the heart even today

It was dope like 13 years ago when it came out and was about kid ninjas. Then I'd imagine people wanted to know what happened with the fall out of the 2 protagonist.

But yeah 1/2 way through shippuden I personally stopped caring.

I hear there's a sequel about the next generation of ninjas. They should probably just stop now

I never watched the anime, but I loved the manga as a teen. It had a good start but went on for far too long. Despite its many flaws I still look back on it nostalgically. That moment when Naruto beats Pain and the whole village comes out and accepts him still hits me right in the heart even today

Did y'all used to wear the Naruto headbands in school?

Numb

If only reparations could be handed out.

He deserved the money. NYPD continues to show what's wrong with law enforcement in this country

You know people got Chappelle show gifs ready if they ever pay reparations

tumblr_maiq5e3YMb1qfrkf9o3_250.gif

zeemumu

Do you think pre-Schrodinger Alucard from Hellsing could take DIO from Part 3 in a fight?

On one hand, DIO has a Stand that can stop time for specific intervals, is fast enough to catch a bullet at point blank, and can fire lasers from his eyes as well as vampire strength and stands can only be damaged by other Stands, but he's also cocky and weak to sunlight, and can't really regen unless he finds more blood to drink

Alucard isn't a stand user so he could only harm The World by harming DIO, but he can also sense supernatural activity (Stands count as that, right?) and has regeneration to the point of being almost unkillable through physical force, and can summon anyone whose blood/soul he's absorbed, which is a lot of fricken people and other monsters.

It came at the right time where shonen was real popular.

Also has a super accessible art style and premise (ninjas = cool fights). Despite One Piece being around at the same time and being a lot more interesting plot-wise, it's art style was less accessible to the mainstream and put a lot of people off, as I experienced as One Piece fan in high school anime club (even though OP's art is super unique and can be shocking impactful in ways that Naruto rarely is).

Izuna

Banned
If you're a happy person, don't watch 13 Reasons Why

If you're an unhappy person, don't watch 13 Reasons Why

--

it's amazing that
the fucking worst person is the counsellor

the amazing part of this show is how you end up reacting the same say and saying the same thing as the characters in response to some shit

Shy

Ironically, they would love for us all to share the marketing material like we were employed by them.
LOL. IKR.
Morning BCT
Morning, don't get banned.
Good morning, fam.
Morning BCT
Sup, y'all..
Mornin' all.
Evening.
Microsoft has a major sales push in the UK. Like they just accepted that they lost the US to Sony, but they press the UK like its new or something.
I honestly don't know why they're bothering.
Bayonetta 2 is so good.
It really is.

Mizerman

Also has a super accessible art style and premise (ninjas = cool fights). Despite One Piece being around at the same time and being a lot more interesting plot-wise, it's art style was less accessible to the mainstream and put a lot of people off, as I experienced as One Piece fan in high school anime club (even though OP's art is super unique and can be shocking impactful in ways that Naruto rarely is).

It also didn't help that the 4Kids' dub damaged the perception of OP as well.

Izuna

Banned
Scene: 9PM at KFC

Can I get a Fillet Burrito?

"we don't have any rice for the burittos"

Cool uh... Okay, Mighty Bucket for One

"oh we don't have any chicken for it, lemme check out long that will be... Uh, 5 minutes"

Alright yeah, that's fine. Um, can I get the cookie and White Chocolate Krushem?

"we don't have any milkshakes sorry"

You're making this very hard for me...

"what drink do you want"

What do you have?

"Pepsi... Diet Pepsi... Pepsi Max..."

whiguyblink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom