• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

But do Killer Instinct have an Ono?

Better

adam%20keits%20heart.jpg

Dai101

Banned
Begs the question ... you're already a brown guy living in America , right? Why must you punish yourself further by supporting Arsenal as well ?

No comprendo !

Well, i certainly live in America but not in the US. I'm a Mexican living in Mexico. The jersey is mostly because i loved the DC not so much for my sport team afiliation (wich i have none BTW).

The question was more in how much i could sold it since i found one in very good shape in a trift store.

Slayven

Bloody Roar was a thinking man's fighting game, but at the same time it had something for the working class. It required adaptability and strategy unless brainless games like Street Fighter, King of the FIghter, and Garou Mark of the Wolf

Well, i certainly live in America but not in the US. I'm a Mexican living in Mexico. The jersey is mostly because i loved the DC not so much for my sport team afiliation (wich i have none BTW).

The question was more in how much i could sold it since i found one in very good shape in a trift store.

Well, ok then!

I think they wore that kit in one of their (last) title years. But if it had been the 2003-04 kit, you'd probably get quite a bit of money for that since that's their last title and their best season ever in the premier league.

Numb

Bloody Roar was a thinking man's fighting game, but at the same time it had something for the working class. It required adaptability and strategy unless brainless games like Street Fighter, King of the FIghter, and Garou Mark of the Wolf
giphy.gif

This is some Armond White-tier shit right here.

Blood Roar was ok though. I only played the first.

Dai101

Banned

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom