• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Step 1. Don't do something illegal.
Step 2. Get arrested anyway, that's where we're at.
Step 3. Get used to it, 'cause we cannot help you. You gonna stay in prison unless your family loves you.

'Sup with the cost of bail in the US, anyway? That's a ridiculous amount. $35M.

Step 1. Don't do something illegal.
Step 2. Get arrested anyway, that's where we're at.
Step 3. Get used to it, 'cause we cannot help you. You gonna stay in prison unless your family loves you.

'Sup with the cost of bail in the US, anyway? That's a ridiculous amount. $35M.
When the prosecution can't get remand, which is a fairly rare occurrence to get when you got means, they often pitch a seemingly obscene number to keep people from fleeing.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The reboot has him fall down a hole in an alternate dimension and they leave him there until the third act of the movie where it turns out that the he survived and the dimension turned him into a crash test dummy and he wants to protect that planet by destroying earth.

.....the fuck? how much of the script was written while the writer was high off premium cocaine?

Bloody Roar was a thinking man's fighting game, but at the same time it had something for the working class. It required adaptability and strategy unless brainless games like Street Fighter, King of the FIghter, and Garou Mark of the Wolf

ehhhh.i wouldnt go that far, but it had variety which is lacking in the current fighting market. i love the series, but seeing people go crazy over arikas potential street fighting layer ex is suprising because a lot of people shat on it when it was live

Malyse

I want FeMC DLC in P5, a female Lord (for real no fake out) in Fire Emblem Switch, and a female option in TMS#FE deluxe and a female lead in TMS2.

Slayven

.....the fuck? how much of the script was written while the writer was high off premium cocaine?

ehhhh.i wouldnt go that far, but it had variety which is lacking in the current fighting market. i love the series, but seeing people go crazy over arikas potential street fighting layer ex is suprising because a lot of people shat on it when it was live

You should hear about Doom's motivation, he wants to be left along on shit hole planet

Shy

The sad thing is you'd have better responses if the premise was improving the frame rate, more DLC, or the addition of playing as the male rival/boss character.
Yeah. I fucking hate that shit.
I'm sure they'll add a female MC in the next version of P5. There's nothing about that story that makes it impossible.
I don't think Atlus have the resources to do that for P5. And if they did it would be a heavily cut down experience. Many years down the line.
The male MCs never had any exceedingly masculine characteristics anyway, and that is done on purpose to make it easier for players to identify.
That's what make it so frustrating.
People think the answer the director gave was an excuse but that really is how these dudes think
Yep.
That's what makes it even more depressing.

Sch1sm

Anyone planning on getting the Scorpio?

I knew I made the right choice holding off on the xb one

Nah, but I have an X1, so it's not a priority by any means in the same way a PS4 Pro isn't.

I imagine the price is going to be ridiculous in Canada, anyway. 😰

Slayven

Yes, I listen to WM40A. And hell to the naw I didn't watch that video.

Good for him. But the NYPD won't learn the obvious lesson, and the city will end up forking over more money in the future.

It was a lot sadder than they made out. I will leave it at that

shingi70

Banned
Everyone says Sony has had a great first party this generation, but it feels like they've only had five real standouts.

Microsoft hasn't been much better mind you.

Izuna

Banned
Thing is... I could use PC money on getting a Galaxy S8 instead and wait for Scorpio, but that means playing Nier Automata on my PS4 and not having anything to play Quake Champions

I think I'll get a Scorpio regardless since it's a mere upgrade to the main console of choice to playing with friends etc. and the fact that I gameshare with someone who buys a ton of stuff

I wanted Scorpio to make getting a PC not worthwhile but it doesn't do that, and I suppose that's okay

I am a broken record tho

Nudull

Banned
Remember when Kelloggs made big-ass cereal pieces and sold that shit to kids in front of God and heaven?

jVcHxiE.jpg

The early 2000's were a magical time.

Forearm did you see that link/resource I shared a few days ago about workout programs? I can pm you it if you missed it.

Oh snap! Yes I did, and thank you for that. It said I should do something called "put the candy down". I'm looking into some alternate holistic methods though.

(but seriously i'm checking out the greyskull lp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom