• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merc_

Yep. I said it aint a black thing it's a good chicken thing, white people like chicken too. But the dude said that "you blacks are obsessed with it"

I'm impressed you resisted the urge to lay that fool out after he dropped "blacks" on you.

Shy

Shy

Out in town, dude was following me in a shop.
qr0dlZv.gif

Why didn't you tell him to piss off and stop following you. ?

Beefy

qr0dlZv.gif

Why didn't you tell him to piss off and stop following you. ?

I did, at first I just tried to ignore him, then I answered him thinking he would shut up. Then the dude did the "you blacks " line so I just said fuck off. Had to chill not to give him a slap.

zeemumu

I did, at first I just tried to ignore him, then I answered him thinking he would shut up. Then the dude did the "you blacks " line so I just said fuck off. Had to chill not to give him a slap.

That's what learning the art of sick burns is for. If you're the first one to get physical in a verbal confrontation then you lose. The ideal finish is to deliver a burn and then a lesson.

I'm impressed you resisted the urge to lay that fool out after he dropped "blacks" on you.

Can't be fucked to get into trouble because of some racist dude.

This reminds me, I was talking to a Blues singer last week and he told me the story about how he drove down to Mississippi, Louisiana or whatever and Confederate Flags everywhere and even a burning cross. He said "What in the fuck am I doing here?". He had to perform at some place where there was only white people and after he was done one of the white men walked up to him and
asked him about his friend. The white man said "I don't like that nigger".
Now the Blues singer said "I wanted to knock his ass out, but I knew I would mess up what he had and instead said 'You know what I don't like that nigger either'. The white man started to laugh and said 'you're all right'.

Now me I understand not wanting to swing on him if he was in the middle of nowhere and was the only black man there, but I wouldn't gas him up and play along with that white guy either.

This reminds me, I was talking to a Blues singer last week and he told me the story about how he drove down to Mississippi, Louisiana or whatever and Confederate Flags everywhere and even a burning cross. He had to perform at some place where there was only white people and after he was done one of the white men walked up to him and
asked him about his friend. The white man said "I don't like that nigger".
Now the Blues singer said "I wanted to knock his ass out, but I knew I would mess up what he had and instead said 'You know what I don't like that nigger either'. The white man started to laugh and said 'you're all right'.

Now me I understand not wanting to swing on him if he was in the middle of nowhere and was the only black man there, but I wouldn't gas up and play along with that white guy either.

Every man has a code and in that code are the things he would and wouldn't do. Apparently, this guys code was Ok with him doing that. I don't agree but I place much more value on my own self worth and digniy.

There was so much shit talked about Iron Fist, as a first time viewer with full knowledge of how its been critically panned, I cant help but think the show isnt as bad as advertised.
The dialogue can be cringeworthy, and fight sequences even moreso, and I can empathise with anyone mad about the racial tropes, but Ive been compelled to keep watching, mostly cause the actors playing Ward,Joy and Harold Meachum are really good and the backstory behind them is interesting enough to keep me hooked.

it was a soft target.

Evening, all. How has everyone's day been?

Getting off work and heading to the store to pick up some snacks and something for my aching back. Then I'm heading home to spaghetti and Overwatch. And three days off work too? Oooh man, I am so happy.

Izuna

Banned
So uh... someone uploaded the entire Hamilton (with OG cast) video online and my suggestions keep pointing to clips

ffs people

Malyse

Another problem with cannibalism: Humans actually aren't very filling. A 150-pound person provides about 32,376 calories.

Pity.
I thought D.D. said he did some artwork for it.

No. I was helping on a Kingdom Hearts fangame, but the creator got scared of lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom