• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
On the plus, they'll still side with you if it isn't the right thing, pretty sure.

10% chance it's legit:

-- this version of the Razer Blade has mixed reviews, mostly because it has a firmware defect where the fans will always spins even when the system is idle

-- when I asked the seller why it was priced so low, they said:

7Naurv4.png

Special Price because we have a stock liquidation and this unit was resealed - the item is New, original box - sealed, never used, not scratches or any problems.The tracking number will be available in the next 24 hours.

Many Thanks!

2017 is my year it seems

Beefy

Just got the black man loves chicken trope. Some old white dude kept asking me why black dudes like chicken so much over and over again. Felt like slapping him.

Numb

Just got the black man loves chicken trope. Some old white dude kept asking me why black dudes like chicken so much over and over again. Felt like slapping him.
Over and over?
Doing it once would have been too much already
It's hard to believe when so many good people have shit come there way.

Thinking about others even
Jandro would have said fuck em i got mine
Why pay Popeyes when you can make it yourself, and better?!
Tell em
With saliid macsaro

Why pay Popeyes when you can make it yourself, and better?!

Just because you make yourself gourmet breakfasts every morning doesn't mean we all can Schizz

So we're gonna talk our asses down to Popeyes and get the two legs and thigh meal and make sure it comes with a biscuit

Sch1sm

Just because you make yourself gourmet breakfasts every morning doesn't mean we all can Schizz

So we're gonna talk our asses down to Popeyes and get the two legs and thigh meal and make sure it comes with a biscuit

Not every morning. Only the days I'm off school/have nowhere to be in the morning. I prep my breakfasts Sunday night for the other days. It's easy stuff.

Popeyes biscuits are mad dry, though. Why do you hate yourself?

Izuna

Banned
When I told Bae I wanted to use her pics as an avatar, I said it's because I like to pretend I am a Japanese girl online

Her response was "what if someone who knows me sees it"

Priorities

akira28

Yep. I said it aint a black thing it's a good chicken thing, white people like chicken too. But the dude said that "you blacks are obsessed with it"

well you got to be the only black person in his life for a minute, and he had some burning ass questions to get off his chest. Now he knows, and his chicken debate will live on in his memory as a great moment of race debate. With his racist ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom