• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

60.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dead-cells-beta-sign-up.gif

Dead Cells looks fantastic

Dead Cells is a rogue-like, metroidvania action-platformer
I dunno, something about Metroidvania and rogue-like doesn't really go together. I mean, the thing with metroidvanias is that you see something, you can't do it/go there yet, then you go exploring and come back to where you remember it is when you have the new stuff. If the level keeps changing every time, I don't know how that works.

Looks good otherwise.

zeemumu

Apparently some kid's girlfriend faked her suicide and caused her boyfriend to kill himself. I don't know if she was trying to pull some Romeo and Juliet stunt but why would you ever do that? And why wouldn't you double check on that suicide?

D i Z

Apparently some kid's girlfriend faked her suicide and caused her boyfriend to kill himself. I don't know if she was trying to pull some Romeo and Juliet stunt but why would you ever do that? And why wouldn't you double check on that suicide?

You're talking about people that aren't making those checks and balances. Different kind of head space.

I spent all day in the office and I have to go back in tomorrow. I'm already drained and this work week is a hectic one with tons of meeting.

Next weekend I'm drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom