• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Bring out black people with eye color other than black or brown

eyes_original_16200.jpg

Sch1sm

I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me, I was born dead

The Chun li one is way worse
They actually gave her a skin so dark it turned orange

I expect nothing from Capcom. They can't even keep skin colours consistent if costume colour changes.

Izuna

Banned
Ancestry's DNA test is cheaper.

23andme only offers a second, cheaper option to Americans for some reason. The one everyone else gets includes other data.

Is it cheaper because they have less data or.. would rather only have to do this once.

the family tree thing is outright useless since I'm second generation, I doubt finding Jamaican and Cuban records is useful. Maybe I should look into stuff about my dad tho

big issue is the unreliable record, but meh, makes no difference to find out my mother's side. Probably just tens of cousins from every race on Earth

shingi70

Banned
Who would win between unhinged Reed and Unhinged Doom?

I'm considering doing this as well. Thing is, I hate trading in my consoles but I have maybe 4 games that I actually play on the Xbox One: Halo Master Chief Collection (I own every game in that collection individually), Halo 5, Rare Replay, and KI.

Anything that isn't Xbox One Exclusive gets bought for my PS4.

I'm an Xbox gamer it's where I buy my third party games. Despite liking the Xbox exclusives the PS4 has a ton more Japanese games that are up my alley.

Sorta why I'm hoping Japanese developer Developers take to the switch.

Ain't they drop the price recently?

I think so, not sure if it's an official price drop.

LionPride

Banned
Nah. Just not the extra stuff. The more expensive one includes health data. The cheaper one in the US only contains ancestry.

But why?
I've always found my eyes boring. Only thing I would change if I could. Although more and more people tell me how beautiful my eyes are so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom