• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Even without Schrodinger, DIO can only stop time for a short time. Yeah it increases gradually, but it's still not indefinite. And Alucard is immune to standard vampire weaknesses and can turn into mist. DIO's still weak to sunlight and his regenerative abilities aren't nearly up to the same standard as Alucard. This seems like an endurance match in Alucard's favor. He just doesn't have the tools to kill Alucard. The World can punch him all he wants but that ain't doing shit.

thats assuming he can trap him. everywhere and nowhere feels like alucards just gonna taunt dio until hes done playing with him. alucard is one of those characters like jesse custer that i feel would do real damage to the wacky powerful jojo characters

giphy.gif

What's going on here, did he shrink?

zeemumu

thats assuming he can trap him. everywhere and nowhere feels like alucards just gonna taunt dio until hes done playing with him. alucard is one of those characters like jesse custer that i feel would do real damage to the wacky powerful jojo characters

Alucard doesn't take fights against other monsters seriously because he's mostly unkillable and refuses to be defeated by a monster. He deliberately limits his power until absolutely necessary which usually results in him taking a ton of bullets, but there hasn't been much that's survived him just releasing one limiter

Full power was a literal army of the damned that washed over the remains of London.
ZYhlJ6z.gif

He'd only accept defeat at the hands of a human. That's why he gets so pissed about what Anderson does to put him on equal footing with Alucard.

Hmm, we might be reaching the end of Once Upon a Time here.

Slayven

Tony Stark fans as shitty as the man himself? Next you'll tell me Batfans don't want us remembering that OMAC shit.

BRO why do people let slide Batman is directly responsible for the death of millions? Not partially, or kinda, the fool build a kill satellite and though it was cool

Slayven

There's cheap animation and there's THAT. That's isn't in the usual level of cheapness, is bottom of the barrel Vídeo Brinquedo cheapness.

That money had to cover a Street Fighter cartoon, a Mortal Kombat cartoon, AND a Savage Dragon cartoon

Alucard cant stop the really broken stuff like
Gold Experience Requeim, D4C's multiverse insta-death and Made in Heaven
. The way Jojo rules work he could get clowned by losing a poker game to D'arby or Rock Paper Scissors with Janken Boy.

BRO why do people let slide Batman is directly responsible for the death of millions? Not partially, or kinda, the fool build a kill satellite and though it was cool

He's got like fifteen people at any given time that can just nuke reality cause they had a bad hair day.

Ain't saying I condone it, but I understand it.

Slayven

He's got like fifteen people at any given time that can just nuke reality cause they had a bad hair day.

Ain't saying I condone it, but I understand it.

I hate that "Batman is scary" trope. Fool had Firestorm ready to piss his pants, a dude that is the living embodiment of fire, that can turn his blood into acid with a stray fart.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Alucard cant stop the really broken stuff like
Gold Experience Requeim, D4C's multiverse insta-death and Made in Heaven
. The way Jojo rules work he could get clowned by losing a poker game to D'arby or Rock Paper Scissors with Janken Boy.

the only reason hed lose to most jojo characters is willingly, with shrodingers powers he cant be trapped in any pocket power a stand can produce, and he can he has no problem using mind control either.

Johndoey

Banned
A transformer or something went up in flames near my office. Nobody got hurt I don't think, a dude and me tried to use extinguishers till the fire department showed. Shit was terrifying.

A transformer or something went up in flames near my office. Nobody got hurt I don't think, a dude and me tried to use extinguishers till the fire department showed. Shit was terrifying.

Damn. Glad y'all ok.

At first I thought you were talking about some Optimus prime, shit

Johndoey

Banned
My coworker just texted me. She and her husband managed to wake a few folk in the adjacent building up before I ran over.

It's from a Twitter hashtag called #fgcmangaedits. It got me due to how true to life it is.

I kinda want to play Sonic 06.
But do you really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom