• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I'm never at anyone's throat unless they are named Ubisoft, against redheads or don't fucks with PsyTrance

CDor_sdXIAAHTte.jpg:large

Trey

It's a mixed bag.

And when I say mixed bag, it's a mixed bag of really hot tracks. It caught me off guard, I'll have to listen to it when it comes out some more.

He's really out done himself on some of these tracks. He traded in skits for beat switches and I think it mostly works out.

Duckworth is a top 5 Kendrick track period.

Talking hiphop on GAF has to be maddening

GAF-Hop is generally good discussion. Haven't peeked in there in a while.

I honest to God can only watch live games. I tap out after like 4 innings on TV.

I'm the same way. Well if I'm drinking I can't sit, need to walk around or something. At home I can get into it and watch the whole thing though. Blue jays yanks you need to break out the hospitality!!

I'm saying. These people in the thread on OT saying it's "disappointing," and such. I don't see how it's disappointing at all. This leak, bad as the quality is, had me start to finish.

Agreed, I like some tracks more than others but its a start to finish listen for me. Everyones a critic and fine connoisseur when it comes to hip hop. 🙄

Sch1sm

I'm the same way. Well if I'm drinking I can't sit, need to walk around or something. At home I can get into it and watch the whole thing though. Blue jays yanks you need to break out the hospitality!!

👀👀👀 What if I told you I'm a BoSox fan?

I do love the Jays, though.

Dereck

He's really out done himself on some of these tracks. He traded in skits for beat switches and I think it mostly works out.

Duckworth is a top 5 Kendrick track period.
It would make sense for Kendrick to just let go of the super conceptualized story heavy albums and become more scatterbrained. I really appreciate the scatterbrained approach that this album has. Just from the first listen I can tell that a lot of the songs are gonna have replayability. Unlike TBAP which is excellent as a 70 minute run through but not as enjoyable when listening to individual tracks.

shingi70

Banned
Can't wait for Transformers: Last Night. So far for nerd movies it's looking like

1.Star Wars
2.Wonder Woman
3. Thor
4. Guardians
5. Justice League
6. spider-man

Jay Pharaoh out here talking about why he got fired from SNL, nikka 8 didn't even notice you weren't there. Trying to say you were too good and not being used. Won't even do shit like put on a dress for the skit show you on because you didn't want to be talked about on Twitter

I mean, I feel for him, but then you got Kenan Thompson as one of the longest-running cast members and I'm just like, "You didn't play the game, man."

Baseball is slowly infecting the BCT

People want to burn their lifeforce on some nonsense.

Shy

Not new
Dramatic battle in Street fighter Alpha series
Yep. First started in Zero 1.

If remember rightly, you could even do it in the arcade version too.
A game scrubs skipped..Zero skills.
Despite the air blocking.

I fucking love Zero 2.
Morning from the east fam.......
Evening from the west, fam.
I'm not really into the gaming "scene" so much but some of these cosplayers do really good work. Case in pint:

https://i.imgur.com/Wjadwi8.gifv
That's fucking dope.

Izuna

Banned
I bought 1.5l of Lipton iced tea and like always, I repeatedly drank it.

I did this once with vitamin water, not realising that I can't be trusted with beverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom