• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but we have a Cup.

dark_brown_horse_mug_ceramic_coffee_cup_hand_sculpt_hand_paint_0018_2083b237.jpg

I mean, I feel for him, but then you got Kenan Thompson as one of the longest-running cast members and I'm just like, "You didn't play the game, man."

People want to burn their lifeforce on some nonsense.
Without his impressions he wouldn't have been up to bat, then to not swing

Keenan out here being Ichiro Suzuki

Shy

I cam back from seeing F&F8 a couple of hours ago.

It was shlocktacular. I quite liked it.

It's well made self aware fun shlock.

Go see it with your chums.

Ahaha. I used to pay provincial wide, then some chick pushed me into the bleachers during a high school playoff game and messed my knee up for life. I can still work my way around a ball court, I just need a brace as bad as D. Rose does.

You could've been a Raptor...

Sch1sm

I cam back from seeing F&F8 a couple of hours ago.

It was shlocktacular. I quite liked it.

It's well made self aware fun shlock.

Go see it with your chums.

Seeing it tomorrow with my brother. I'll talk to you about it soon, sir.

You could've been a Raptor...

Toronto doesn't have a WNBA team and I wouldn't want to play for the Raptors, anyway.

Damn, that's - that's unfortunate.

Yeah. Got 5 stitches. Didn't feel it until I was going for my free throws and my shorts were brushing against y knee and I felt the sting. Ended up with balance so bad I couldn't walk without my knee giving out for months. Not even a single traffic light. Was terrible. Physio got me a lot better, but I can't play competitively by any means still. Been 5 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom