• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to tell the guy, if he's ever home without the girl.

I can't help but feel grossed out. What a bitch.

I get how you feel homie. But it really ain't your place to do that. Telling you from my own experience. Unless you know dude on a personal level don't, cause you don't know the ins and outs of their relationship. If she wanna sleep with multiple men, let her karma work itself out.

______

Mornin' everyone, happy friday.

Kreed

Who the hell has milk with their pizza?!

QfXmgDy.jpg

is it strawberry milk at least?

Evil is hard at work this Good Friday.

Izuna

Banned
I get how you feel homie. But it really ain't your place to do that. Telling you from my own experience. Unless you know dude on a personal level don't, cause you don't know the ins and outs of their relationship. If she wanna sleep with multiple men, let her karma work itself out.

like, it's not my place to make it public, but to tell him? I feel like it is.

Is this the same apartment where everyone was a dick and wouldn't give you a key?

Turned out that the landlords are really chill, just too chill and busy af (they were also on holiday).

Johndoey

Banned

Turned out that the landlords are really chill, just too chill and busy af (they were also on holiday).
It really isn't your place. Like do whatever the hell you want but you're inviting a world of shit to come down on you.

Everybody don't take news like that the same, especially coming from somebody they don't know well enough.
Let it go, it's not your relationship, so why worry about it? Go about your business.

But that's on you if you feel like you need to tell him, I'm just saying it ain't a good idea.

Izuna

Banned
Everybody don't take news like that the same, especially coming from somebody they don't know well enough.
Let it go, it's not your relationship, so why worry about it? Go about your business.

But that's on you if you feel like you need to tell him, I'm just saying it ain't a good idea.

If there was a bullet ant walking towards a stranger, would you let them know about it or leave it?

Even if I don't know them, it would be better if people were a little more communal in society and let people know if they're being fucked.

Like, I know none of you is (are?) defending a cheater, but it's a really horrible thing to do and it's easy for me to let him know if he's here when she isn't.

Izuna

Banned
Okay okay, I'll listen. I won't get involved.

(I did post here for an opinion so I won't be stubborn).

I gotta learn to ignore it because I dreamt about it twice now haha.

That kid thread.

Grown ass men getting shook of 10 year olds cos they laughed at em

I don't get it. Kids and teens do all sorts of dumb shit at the expense of adults. It's all cyclical. He likely laughed at adults when he was a kid. Now all of a sudden, it's some malicious act. I don't know what to say

Clearly been picked on since he was a nerdy little kid..the poor dear lol.

Called it..

I'm thinking the same. Must have been the brunt of many jokes as a kid

John knows no shame. He will push the envelope of what is acceptable and pure. Anything in pursuit of the lead role in Gotham

If there was a bullet ant walking towards a stranger, would you let them know about it or leave it?

Even if I don't know them, it would be better if people were a little more communal in society and let people know if they're being fucked.

Like, I know none of you is (are?) defending a cheater, but it's a really horrible thing to do and it's easy for me to let him know if he's here when she isn't.

Nigga are you equating a bug bite to someone telling you to stay in your lane? And who is defending cheating... You know what.
Ain't about to have this on my good friday.
d3LGu3HpHXIBmObK.gif

You go ahead do what you gotta do.

Johndoey

Banned
Okay okay, I'll listen. I won't get involved.

(I did post here for an opinion so I won't be stubborn).

I gotta learn to ignore it because I dreamt about it twice now haha.
Your heart is in the right place or whatever, but you don't know this person well. Just hold your corner.

Like you can land yourself in some real bad shit.

Nigga are you equating a bug bite to someone telling you to stay in your lane? And who is defending cheating... You know what.
Ain't about to have this on my good friday.
d3LGu3HpHXIBmObK.gif

You go ahead do what you gotta do.

Everyone sees it differently, but I feel you

Lol.

Also that thread might be getting real interesting soon.

I need to get back in that thread

In all honesty, telling is dangerous. Sometimes you become the villain because you didn't know how to leave shit be. I stay out of everyone's relationship. If I say anything, it's to the person that's cheating. The other person will find out, they always do. Karma does that

Izuna

Banned
Nigga are you equating a bug bite to someone telling you to stay in your lane?

I screwed my analogy up, but the guy will probably found out eventually, and when it hits it will like the worst bite (bullet ants are the most painful).

Like, what if they tie the knot and he still doesn't know what kind of person she is until way later? He's want to know ASAP.

Izuna

Banned
In all honesty, telling is dangerous. Sometimes you become the villain because you didn't know how to leave shit be. I stay out of everyone's relationship. If I say anything, it's to the person that's cheating. The other person will find out, they always do. Karma does that

Comparing the probable hazards, I can't imagine much will happen to me (without dire consequences for her) if she targets me, barring the dude going absolutely mental from the news.

If I was going to confront her, it can't make any difference. It's me telling the guy or saying nothing.

Like, if this dude found a text or some man hair in the room or something, and began to question ~~ the typical advice would be to leave her and save himself. That would come from everyone here. Me saying nothing makes me feel guilty.

zeemumu

I could just skip class today. It would be so easy because none of these professors take role to my knowledge. But at the same time I don't exactly have anything else to do today and I'm paying for these classes.

Comparing the probable hazards, I can't imagine much will happen to me (without dire consequences for her) if she targets me, barring the dude going absolutely mental from the news.

If I was going to confront her, it can't make any difference. It's me telling the guy or saying nothing.

Like, if this dude found a text or some man hair in the room or something, and began to question ~~ the typical advice would be to leave her and save himself. That would come from everyone here. Me saying nothing makes me feel guilty.

I've tried to save the day before and the shit storm was unbelievable. People got involved from angles o never saw coming. I thought I was doing the right thing and it was anything but. Did I feel less guilty? Nope. I felt like it was a mistake. I was proven correct in the end, but no apologies. The damage was already done.

Numb

Morning
That kid thread.

Grown ass men getting shook of 10 year olds cos they laughed at em
I emit a forcefield that scares kids away and removes their smiles😈

Got too curious what that guy would say about how to handle black people on the street

Johndoey

Banned
I could just skip class today. It would be so easy because none of these professors take role to my knowledge. But at the same time I don't exactly have anything else to do today and I'm paying for these classes.
Always go to class unless you absolutely can not. Like you said you've already paid the money for them.
--
All children and most breeds of dog love me.

Izuna

Banned

We all know the logical answer here.

~~

Not gunna do anything. Sorry and thank you BCT

They already got your money.
yeshrug.png

Why would you waste that.

We all know the logical answer here.

~~

Not gunna do anything. Sorry and thank you BCT

You do have a good heart on you, regardless, I just don't ever agree with getting in someones relationship with whom you don't know, unless there's abuse involved.
I don't defend cheaters, GAF has enough posters for that. I just seen the outcome of situations like that before and it was never good.

Numb

All this time I thought the nod was acknowledging the existence of another black person saying you understand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom