• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
edit:

latest

Sch1sm

Lol you got me sorry if i offended anyone with my complete ignorance.

I dunno what's more laughable, the fact that you think it's appropriate to preface your apology with "Lol," or your reading comprehension.

It's not funny, mind you. Whatsoever.

T.I won't even pay the hundreds of thousands in diamonds he owes to people let alone give handouts to irrelevant people

Does it bounce tho?

TI has ascended to the other side of bad credit.

Like all of the references in Big Sean's song, Move

I dunno what's more laughable, the fact that you think it's appropriate to preface your apology with "Lol," or your reading comprehension.

It's not funny, mind you. Whatsoever.

I believe he is African. The disconnect between African culture and the black community was apparent in his post. I believe he's been set straight now

Numb

TI has ascended to the other side of bad credit.

Like all of the references in Big Sean's song, Move

I believe he is African. The disconnect between African culture and the black community was apparent in his post. I believe he's been set straight now
T.I is good in real life but don't bring up money
giphy.gif

African Americans aren't black. They aren't even real African or been or born
giphy.gif

T.I is good in real life but don't bring up money
giphy.gif

African Americans aren't black. They aren't even real African or been or born

He has his moments.

Lol a true quandary

afternoon minorities, had to sleep in after a hard night of oppressing LGBTQ.

Someone make a gif that says, the blacks did this

R.Kelly should be a banned name.

Insert pee joke

Nah, that guy is something else. I mean...yea. really can't sum him up more than than damn pink mask says all that can be said

Sch1sm

I'm pretty sure he's in the UK, but I agree on that last part. I have nothing else to add, don't even worry.

I don't agree with that excuse, though, just to be clear.

Numb

afternoon minorities, had to sleep in after a hard night of oppressing LGBTQ.
Afternoon slay
He has his moments.

Lol a true quandary

Someone make a gif that says, the blacks did this

Insert pee joke

Nah, that guy is something else. I mean...yea. really can't sum him up more than than damn pink mask says all that can be said

I can accept Cam'ron wearing pink everything including phone but never that pink Zorro gear

Kreed

Not to be a dick because i'm not an expert of the american black community, why was this a surprised from what i understand the black community at least in America were never 100 LGBT community like everybody else or am i wrong.

Which should be obvious when "fag" was a popular word and rappers used to call people gays as insults

The "surprise" in the case of Prop 8 (a proposition that eliminated same sex marriage in California) was:

1) Prop 8 passing in California during the 2008 presidential election when most polls were predicting it would fail
2) The narrative that this proposition passed largely because of the increase in Black voters in California who were voting for President Obama.

Basically a smaller version of Trump winning on GAF, only in this case they were "blaming the Blacks".

But, as Sch1sm pointed out, you're tossing out the same nonsense many GAFer's were at the time, lumping all California Black voters into one easy to go to and inaccurate "stereotype", while ignoring more "complicated" groupings like say Christian voters, since it's easier to go "Black leaders need to fix their community" or "Kobe needs to stop saying gay slurs" vs "Let's talk about the negative things being taught in Churches about the LGBTQ community".

I'm pretty sure he's in the UK, but I agree on that last part. I have nothing else to add, don't even worry.

I don't agree with that excuse, though, just to be clear.

Excuse? Nah. Never will it be an excuse. Ignorance is no excuse for anything

I can accept Cam'ron wearing pink everything including phone but never that pink Zorro gear

Pied Piper of R&B

Cam had Killa season. He's good forever for the hilarity of that movie

White people have literally created multinational billion dollar corporations to oppress LGBTQ people, but black people

Stop being uppity, Slay

White people have literally created multinational billion dollar corporations to oppress LGBTQ people, but black people
Hey look there are gay concentration camps I Russia, but an overwhelmingly Christian majority culture not understanding or empathizing with a culture they don't experience well over a decade ago (acceptance rates going up but hey) voted no on SSM a decade ago and not like some monolith.

Hey look there are gay concentration camps I Russia, but an overwhelmingly Christian majority culture not understanding or empathizing with a culture they don't experience well over a decade ago (acceptance rates going up but hey) voted no on SSM a decade ago and not like some monolith.

But the people running the camps look like me. So it has to be mental illness

I'm off today. Who's coming to drink with me?

Never been into Star Wars,

Shit the way Boyaga been eating in Hollywood he should be 500 lbs

I would be offended, but you a Miles fan, so i know things are tough

Smh. What does a comic book character have to do with my existence or well-being? It can never be that deep. Next you'll tell me about Peter Parker lore and how it's been sullied. Let's stick to the facts. You're a comic guru, but you're no English professor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom