• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
tumblr_oodm1yzQxx1r6wbhjo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oo7qa3Y8tp1r6wbhjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ony55wUd8M1qf7lgio5_500.jpg

tumblr_onzhtcQwFI1tjqcwio1_250.jpg

tumblr_oo000mPG861u2j37bo1_500.jpg

My kind of women

Zmp12Il.gif

Sch1sm

Wonder why that is?

It's impressive in passing, not something worth looking up at home. It's sort of like acknowledging a talent and moving on. It goes for all genders. I could see a dude pull off something astonishing and unless I have a genuine interest in that thing, I've got 0 reason to look it up later.

That's just me, though.

Skittles

I should probably finally introduce myself.
Where you're from - Kansas basically, wasn't born here though.
Where you live - Manhattan, KS
What is your age? - 23
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Half white/black, recently found out what's on my white side (through a blood test from my mom). Still need to know what's on the other half.
Do you know your roots - For the most part. Always more to learn though.
Favorite musical genre - Drum & Bass
Your profession/major/career interest - Computer Science
Hobbies - Boxing, Video games, Dancing
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Churches got this free
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Favorite superhero? - Black Panther
Anime or Nah? -
22167-featured-250x0.jpg

Favorite sport and team? - Boxing
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Emperor's New Groove
What's your favorite video game and genre? Favorite series would be Disgaea or Kingdom Hearts (Souls stuff is up there too though). Favorite genre is ARPGS

Has miracle worker known as Coconut Oil been discussed in this thread yet? Keeps my hair from going crazy throughout the day.

What is going on in here? Centaur families, izuna has become slayven the younger, and all other manners of foolishness is afoot. I thought people were praying for this thread

Gattsu25

Banned
Someone brought it up a few months back but I started reading the Blaster Knuckle manga (even just up to issue 2) and it seems right up my alley. Django Unchained × Berserk

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KuIoGpg.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YcFCX81.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K5RZs20.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ApIWith.png[/img]

What is your age? - 23
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Half white/black, recently found out what's on my white side (through a blood test from my mom). Still need to know what's on the other half.
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Anime or Nah? -
22167-featured-250x0.jpg

What's your favorite video game and genre? Favorite series would be Disgaea or Kingdom Hearts (Souls stuff is up there too though). Favorite genre is ARPGS

Has miracle worker known as Coconut Oil been discussed in this thread yet? Keeps my hair from going crazy throughout the day.

Welcome to BCT.

Numb

What is going on in here? Centaur families, izuna has become slayven the younger, and all other manners of foolishness is afoot. I thought people were praying for this thread
I'd pray for this thread...for 20 dollars
What is your age? - 23
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Anime or Nah? -
22167-featured-250x0.jpg

Welcome welcome

Johndoey

Banned
What is your age? - 23
Marvel or DC? - Marvel
Anime or Nah? -
22167-featured-250x0.jpg

Welcome!

Izuna

Banned
Bae used to be thicc. She was sensitive about it and I told her every day how it was my thing. Then she lost weight (without doing fuck all I might add).

If we get married I'm going to use sunflower oil in everything.

~~

Is there anyway to get my music in Spotify. My brother gave me premium and I'm ready to move off Groove

shingi70

Banned
Bae used to be thicc. She was sensitive about it and I told her every day how it was my thing. Then she lost weight (without doing fuck all I might add).

~~

Is there anyway to get my music in Spotify. My brother gave me premium and I'm ready to move off Groove

Well define thick, I assume even with the lost wait she's not skinny as a stick,

My girlfriend has problems with her thighs, her stomach gets pretty flat when she's active, but she laments her thighs don't slim down.

It happens my girlfriend and alot of other female friends have diverse body types, so I've come to try postung more then petite women as thicker black women don't seem to get as much love compared to other races.

~~

Uh, transfer music? Search button, enter artist(s), select song, add to playlist(s) of your choice... Spotify doesn't allow you to transfer songs as they have their own library.

__

Welcome Skittles

Waffles or pancakes? Waffles are king.

Belgian waffles.

Bronx-Man

Banned
i look st that bomb on afghanistan....the tomahawks.....that damn Aspen Pharmaceutical willing to let people die for their price hike

i'm not religious but I feel like god is looking down at these atrocities and will damn us a whole for committing these ultimate of sins

i feel like there will be consequences for the acts these men commit and they will be judged acccoridngly

also i'm faded and just finished my 3rd listen of DAMN.

Beefy

Don't be actin' surprised that someone named Gattsu25 likes manga that is riffing off of Berserk.. I can't be more explicit.

Welcome to the family, Skittles

Way too many of you though man. Need to keep a watch out that you all don't end up like jandro.

Welcome Skittles

Faustek

zeemumu

i look st that bomb on afghanistan....the tomahawks.....that damn Aspen Pharmaceutical willing to let people die for their price hike

i'm not religious but I feel like god is looking down at these atrocities and will damn us a whole for committing these ultimate of sins

i feel like there will be consequences for the acts these men commit and they will be judged acccoridngly

Hasn't really changed. People are just more aware of the shit and willing to call people out on it. Your insight went past 10 and you're seeing people covered in eyeballs and Amygdala's crawling on the buildings.

Izuna

Banned
Well define thick, I assume even with the lost wait she's not skinny as a stick,

My girlfriend has problems with her thighs, her stomach gets pretty flat when she's active, but she laments her thighs don't slim down.

It happens my girlfriend and alot of other female friends have diverse body types, so I've come to try postung more then petite women as thicker black women don't seem to get as much love compared to other races.

She went from fineee to wearing size S (UK)

But yeah, for East Asian (typically), shorter legs and longer bodies for proportion. It's opposite for black women (or white model types), so she complains about her legs being too short.

We're in a good place so I can sincerely say how I preferred how she was before, and it works for us because prior to meeting me she thought no one had that preferrence.

But yeah, women can be very unrealistic about how much they really weigh. Just love what you love.

Izuna

Banned
Uh, transfer music? Search button, enter artist(s), select song, add to playlist(s) of your choice... Spotify doesn't allow you to transfer songs as they have their own library.

Like, sometimes I'll buy an album to have it lossless or I have something that Spotify doesn't have in its library.

If I can get them to show up in the app, I'm done with OneDrive haha

editL fuck they really don't allow for this, do they. You have to individually make playlists. DAMNIT

Way to many dudes like anime in here...

Don't judge....

Like, sometimes I'll buy an album to have it lossless or I have something that Spotify doesn't have in its library.

If I can get them to show up in the app, I'm done with OneDrive haha

editL fuck they really don't allow for this, do they. You have to individually make playlists. DAMNIT

Google music doesn't get a lot of love, but being able upload my own music is why I picked over the others.

Nah, all that will happen is that the human species will be gone in a couple thousand years if that.

Someone brought it up a few months back but I started reading the Blaster Knuckle manga (even just up to issue 2) and it seems right up my alley. Django Unchained × Berserk

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KuIoGpg.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YcFCX81.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/K5RZs20.png[/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ApIWith.png[/img]
interesting, will peep

shingi70

Banned

But yeah, for East Asian (typically), shorter legs and longer bodies for proportion. It's opposite for black women (or white model types), so she complains about her legs being too short.

We're in a good place so I can sincerely say how I preferred how she was before, and it works for us because prior to meeting me she thought no one had that preferrence.

But yeah, women can be very unrealistic about how much they really weigh. Just love what you love.

My girl is good with her body, but when she's feeling down and I say I love her body she typically reminds me that I prefer thicker women.

I know she's self conscious about wearing certain things that might not fit her body type despite seeing other women with similar body types just fine.

Sch1sm

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

Izuna

Banned
My girl is good with her body, but when she's feeling down and I say I love her body she typically reminds me that I prefer thicker women.

I know she's self conscious about wearing certain things that might not fit her body type despite seeing other women with similar body types just fine.

Meanwhile, my girl is getting more and more confident every year.

Even tho we've had our low points, for >5 years I have told her she's either beautiful or I love her every single day. So much that she's immune to it. Only recently she appreciates what it's like to get so much love that you're numb to it.

I remember when we first started off, and she'd refuse to look at herself in the mirror.

Society in general + Japanese society can be hard on self-esteem. Just go hug you girl rn and tell her what you feel <3

Beefy

Anime is just another form of entertainment to me, man. And like with all entertainment, there are good stuff and shitty/questionable stuff.

Nah anime is bad.. :p
Am messing you know. Doesn't matter to me what people like, long as it is legal and not bigotted and racist. I just like to mess about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom