• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Except your picture is misleading, as Ganguro is entirely a modern creation. And has no history in Noh theatre, or any other Japanese preforming arts.

It's a fashion trend.

The name and reason why the eyes are white bed, why the hair is brightened, is derived from folklore.

In my opinion is skating the edge.

I will back off and not post anymore ganguro pictures, just thought to reason with the opinion that it's offensive.

shingi70

Banned
I find her attractive but fuck Grace Rudloph. Opened her Last Jedi reaction and her first is complaint is too many female actress and doubling on girl power.

Slayven

Quit asking questions
Why-you-asking-all-them-questions-random-33383179-500-212.gif

Who has any answers though
You and Trump
Are you a philosopher now?

Shy

The name and reason why the eyes are white bed, why the hair is brightened, is derived from folklore.
Huh. You know what, i always wondered why they were puttting fucking Tippex (yes boys and girls, i did say Tippex) on their face, when they're going for a "Californian tan" look.

So for that, i apologise.
I will back off and not post anymore ganguro pictures, just thought to reason with the opinion that it's offensive.
No harm done.
You were right, eh. I loved it.
L
o
v
e
d.
03mKS8A.gif

The best bit was when The Rock punched the Torpedo in the face. LMAO.
Grace Rudolph more like Grace Caacaadoodyshitmouth.
lH2TMWH.gif

D i Z

I find her attractive but fuck Grace Rudloph. Opened her Last Jedi reaction and her first is complaint is too many female actress and doubling on girl power.

I mean....

ok....

Not trying to judge, I'm really not. That doesn't need to be a qualifier.

I mean....

ok....

Not trying to judge, I'm really not. That doesn't need to be a qualifier.
Well I'll do it for you. While y'all clamoring over average looking white women so much? Our dark skin sistas are beautiful as well. They should be able to feel pretty as well.

In an unconventional way. I find Kristen Schaal pretty attractive as well.

Kristen Schaal isn't a harpy, so i can dig it.

For clarity, I'm talking about character, not looks.

Gattsu25

Banned
Evening, y'all.
Don't fucking post Ganguro in here please. It's borderline blackface.
Had to google this. Oh yeah, I remember this.

Used to be a weird thing. Now it just reminds me of the cheetoh menace since they almost always have pale skin around the eyes.

D i Z

Well I'll do it for you. While y'all clamoring over average looking white women so much? Our dark skin sistas are beautiful as well. They should be able to feel pretty as well.

I was easing my way around that bit. How a shit character still works for being attractive somehow. But I was trying to be polite about it.

lol..I'll dip my toe in. Not sure why these dudes find this horror attractive based on eyes or whatever, but ain't nothing wrong with finding anyone attractive. Certainly ain't some rules anyone should follow. And if so? Reject them. Folks like what they like. Long as it ain't Gotham, let em be..😏

Numb

lol..I'll dip my toe in. Not sure why these dudes find this horror attractive based on eyes or whatever, but ain't nothing wrong with finding anyone attractive. Certainly ain't some rules anyone should follow. And if so? Reject them. Folks like what they like. Long as it ain't Gotham, let em be..😏

I expect from Slay but not others
This close to posting another round of beautiful sisters from my turban collection to purify this thread

Malyse

I mean, I was expecting anything from Oshimi Shuzo to be massively fucked up, but good lord Happiness is some next level insanity.

This close to posting another round of beautiful sisters from my turban collection to purify this thread

Please, do. Always a joy to see. Beautiful sisters are abundant. Just not a fan of poopooing others..unless Gotham is involved 😏

I thought that part of the cycle was discouraged though
I'll do everyone the favor of starting up the anime portion: yaoi edition

Numb

I mean, I was expecting anything from Oshimi Shuzo to be massively fucked up, but good lord Happiness is some next level insanity.
Happiness is just slightly like that. Vampire weirdness ok
The mom in this Chi no Wadachi
Has done noothing and freaks the shit out if me
Please, do. Always a joy to see. Beautiful sisters are abundant. Just not a fan of poopooing others..

On it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom