• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah anime is bad.. :p
Am messing you know. Doesn't matter to me what people like, long as it is legal and not bigotted and racist. I just like to mess about

Beefy, you cool as hell.

--------

Lets talk about some good animated series that we enjoy. Ill start.

Megas XLR. Taken too soon.

D i Z

Just wanted to drop a note, because it really seems like some brethren in here just don't know. And I'm not speaking specifically about any one comment here. There is a lot that is being said about body types that is... problematic. I would think that speaking on loved ones body types and any hangups that you or they might have would be kept close to the vest, and worked on privately.

Might be a good jumping off point to be considerate outside of personal gains.

Just thought this might be helpful, maybe in the long run.

Edit: Either way, you really should limit those kind of judgements to "not to be thrown around in BCT" for reasons that consistently seem to fail heads in here.

Gattsu25

Banned
Loved that as well. Not a kids Cartoon but King of the Hill was seriously underrated.

I probably said this before but King of the Hill debuted while I was living the northeast and I didn't get the show at all. A year or two later I moved to Florida and a decade or so after I moved down south I watched another episode and instantly got the show, including being fluent in understanding Boomhower.

Show's great.

Hey Lightning let me know when you will be on later. I want to try to get 2 more lootboxes. Man Blizzard had to put 4+ amazing skins in this event. Normally I don't even care for the skins.

Izuna

Banned
Music migrated to Spotify

Will have to keep Groove for now for my other music that I cba moving over via this stupid playlist method.

Good thing is, Groove will let me access that stuff without a sub so

Two more songs then I can finally listen to KENDRICK

Music migrated to Spotify

Will have to keep Groove for now for my other music that I cba moving over via this stupid playlist method.

Good thing is, Groove will let me access that stuff without a sub so

I forgot I have Spotify premium free for 2 years...well, less than a year left now. I use it sporadically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom