• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

Cap wanna punch some Nazis..

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/z0hpWD6.png[/img]

No no my friend. Cap only wants a moment of that young chaps time to talk to him. Maybe set him straight by explaining the wrongs of his actions.

Remember people, violence is never the answer
but it is an answer

Body still sore after helping someone move yesterday. The lady had 3 sewing machines that were awkward to lift while being extremely heavy. At least working in the kitchen has improved my leg and arm strength significantly.

What are you doing these days?

Working for some shitty cable company. It was either them or Wells Fargo, and I passed on WF only because they wanted one more interview, while the other place wanted me to start ASAP. My impending bills didn't really allow me the luxury to risk another interview.

Izuna

Banned
Wow Peggy is a slut

~~

S1 of Madmen has had 3 black people in it so far. Elevator dude, janitor and ofc the waiter at the beginning. This show is fascinating in many ways.

Yeah, like...

She makes the fucking INCREDIBLE Tofu Burgers that hug my very soul ~~ no one else makes them too so it's got that motherly element to it too.

I'm probably projecting too much, but for example, she knows I eat a lot and get hungry quickly, so she'll make too much rice and make them into Onigiri.

Only downside is that she hates pineapple on pizza so I can never order it.

start sneaking small amounts of pineapple in to the pizza til she loves it

Izuna

Banned
start sneaking small amounts of pineapple in to the pizza til she loves it

I can imagine it now.

ezgif-3-5df3273b2a.gif

Yours is fancier than my recipe, lol. I just cut slices of cheddar and make two layers between the macaroni. Ends up having a nice crust on top after coating the top later with some milk.

So wait..
Pasta cheese and then top with milk?

But yeah I was going for a crumbed topping but it hasn't worked. I haven't gone with just a straight cheese top but might now that I think of it.

Faustek

I've actually never eaten a "real" Mc'n'cheese. Bought some crappy thing that was more cheese and what tasted like popcorn spice.

Those are some great drawings and I'm glad that natural hair is starting to become more acceptable nowadays. I'm not sure what happened after the 70s going from embracing it to back to straightening, but glad we're back to more natural.

I'm glad that natural is making a come back. But I'm not going to go hotepette on a woman who chooses to relax or straighten her hair or put weaves in. Doesn't make her any less black or down for the cause or whatever. Everyone understands that a person can make a personal choice. Also, the corporate world can be a factor.

Faustek

Been posted yet?

https://twitter.com/GODLYTHERULER/status/852343874081173504

I hear the only reason not to do this might be toxins from the paint.

Ingenious and stupid.
And it's not only about the paint it's about the metal itself as well. Now this will probably be in a real small dose but if the incorrect metal is used it'll also leave behind toxins when heated. Not saying they'll be sick right now but give it a few years and we'll talk.

andthebeatgoeson

Dude,

I've raised 3 of my own to adulthood and a few others that weren't biologically mine. you are living in fantasy land. Yes, they love you. Yes, they look up to you and yes you can fill them full of all the values that you want but truthfully they really do care what Mary and Bill from school think and you can't change that. it's part of growing up. Now what they do about Mary and Bill you have some control over but if you think you're keeping them from really caring then you are fooling yourself. You'll learn though.
I think we are misunderstanding each other. I agree they are influenced by their peers but believe I'll have the bigger impact. Both now and in the long run.

Even when i actively rebelled against my parents, they still had a profound impact on my decision making and who i was.

akira28

Can't for the life of me make a proper crust on my mac and cheese. I've tried bread crumbs and Panko but they just won't brown.

gotta make sure you have a bit of butter on top. it will fry the breadcrumbs once that casserole gets going. and you have to expose it to high heat for a little bit.

cold butter cut up into centimeter sized dots and sprinkled in a loose grid pattern on top of the cheese, before you add the breadcrumbs.

gotta make sure you have a bit of butter on top. it will fry the breadcrumbs once that casserole gets going. and you have to expose it to high heat for a little bit.

I tried spraying Pam this time on it first and same thing. Maybe I'll put it on broil for a few the next time

So I made this list last year to keep my gaming budget in check. The ones that I struck out are the ones I ended up purchasing. I'm going to do my Q3 2017-Q2 2018, pre-E3, list soon. Before I started doing this I would end up not realizing how much money I could spend on games.

Darryl M R said:
  • The Witcher's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Fallout 4's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Star War's Battlefront's Season Pass on PS4 (Q1, 2016)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division on PS4 (03/08/16)
  • Dark Soul 3 on PS4 (04/12/16)
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End on PS4 (05/10/16)
  • Overwatch Origins Edition on PS4 (05/24/16)
  • No Man's Sky LE on PS4 (08/09/16) *RETURNED*
  • Deus Ex Mankind Divided on PS4 (08/23/16)
  • Destiny: Rise of Iron on PS4 (09/20/16)
  • Final Fantasy XV on PS4 (09/30/16)
  • PlayStation VR Launch Bundle (10/13/16)
  • Battlefield 1 on PS4 (10/21/16)
  • The Last Guardian on PS4 (10/25/16)
  • Titanfall 2 on PS4 (10/28/16)
  • Skyrim Special Edition on PS4 (10/28/16)
  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe on PS4 (11/04/16)
  • Watch Dogs 2 on PS4 (11/15/16)
  • Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4 (02/28/17)
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PS4 (03/07/2017)
  • Mass Effect Andromeda on PS4 (Q1 2017)

Shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom